Permanent Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Experience MyFlex and an agile work environment where work is what you do not where you do itAre you looking for a new opportunity in technology? Do you want to continue your professional development to reinforce and expand your chosen career path? Take a look at this exciting position!What will your typical day look like?
A growing IT consulting company requires a Senior C# ASP.Net Developer. The candidate will be required to develop software and applications using mainly C#, ASP.NET and Client-side technologies. The candidate must be willing to learn new technologies and be involved in all aspects of software development. The candidate must however be strong on the web client development side.
The candidate will be expected to work with business analysists and seasoned consultants where their role will be to understand and build the detailed technical solutions to meet our end customer needs. About the team
Our Accounting Operations Advisory team focuses on enabling CFO's and their Finance teams for success. We focus on applying our deep knowledge of financial reporting requirements, controls and processes to the operational aspects of Finance - "How" Finance does what it needs to do and where it can enhance the value it brings to the organization. Our core services include CFO / Finance Effectiveness Workshops, Finance Operating Model Assessments, Finance Process Mapping / Redesign, and "Fix Finance" projects (designed to remediate or upgrade finance processes, controls, documentation, systems and tools), and a broad range of Technology Advisory services from assessments, selections, and implementation advisory. The Technology team is a dynamic group who are focused on helping clients improve their financial services through the use of technology. Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
- At least 8 years of formal software development experience.
- Building solutions with real-time or near real time solutions
- Must be technically strong with a passion for coding.
- Solid experience with C# and ASP.Net.
- Good understanding of Object Oriented design and coding.
- Good knowledge of SQL Server (and relevant ORM such as Entity Framework)
- Analytical thinking with attention to detail.
- Willing to learn new technologies.
- Disciplined self-starter who can work unsupervised/autonomously in a flexible work environment.
- Experienced using source control.
- Be able to translate business feedback and requirements into working software solutions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or proven experience based equivalent
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.