Are you a talented and proven leader who motivates teams and provides exceptional customer service?
As part of an invoicing/collection expertise center, you will be a resource person whose role consists in optimizing the invoicing of work in progress, through your exhaustive understanding of reports, follow-ups and impacts related to these. You will develop and maintain excellent relations with internal clients, namely practice partners and professionals as well as the Finance Department. What you will do
As a Billing Specialist and in support of partners and engagement teams, you will work as a transactional expert for all analysis, preparation and issuance activities related to client invoicing and develop your personal skills by assuming the following responsibilities:
What you bring to the role
- Proactively manage the entire invoicing process by answering questions or resolving problems on a daily basis related to invoicing.
- Examine and analyze work in progress (WIP) with the partner or the engagement team based on the conditions included in the clients' engagement letters in order to identify work that should be invoiced and issue recommendations or modifications.
- Prepare draft invoices with the partner or team in charge of the engagement to review and approve them while ensuring the invoices are prepared accurately and in a timely manner. Finalize and send the invoices in the internal system (IBS).
- Send the various requests to the processing centre (modifications and closing of engagements, etc.)
- Regularly collaborate and communicate with peers from the Expertise Centre to ensure consistency and identification of issues, trends or aspects that can be optimized.
You are passionate about accounting and building relationship do not scares you :
- College diploma, preferably in finance or accounting and/or equivalent experience
- Experience/expertise with a large enterprise resource planning system billing and reporting module, preferably SAP based, in a professional services environment
- Excellent analytics skills, high level of attention to detail and quality and professional excellence
- Proven ability to meet set deadlines
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Excel
- Able to build relationships with all levels of staff easily
- Strong written and oral communication skills in French and English
You're a communicative leader who strives for excellence, innovation and collaboration, and have the ability to build strong client relationships while juggling conflicting demands.
If this sounds like you, start your application now. Keys to your success:
Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
- A commitment to continual learning - developing new skills, taking on new responsibilities and broadening your knowledge through research.
- Demonstrate motivation, enthusiasm and be positive during peak periods.
- Dedication and motivation to ensure high standards of customer service and professionalism in the execution of tasks.
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. KPMG encourages applications from all qualified individuals and will accommodate applicants' disability-related needs, up to the point of undue hardship, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Any assessment and selection materials or processes used during the recruitment process will be available in an accessible format to applicants with disabilities, upon request. If you require a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process
, please contact KPMG's Employee Relations Service team for support at email: email@example.com
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778 Option 3. KPMG will consult with all applicants with disabilities who request accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure that the accommodation provided takes into account the applicant's individual accessibility needs.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org
Administrative Health Care