Permanent Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
External Posting Description Position Overview:
Reporting to Bill-to-Cash Leader, the role requires managing all aspects of Billing in Québec. Key Responsibilities
Your role as a manager at Deloitte:
- Oversee and streamline billing processes
- Plan and implement quality assurance for billing processes
- Monitor billing status and escalate issues as required to the Bill-to-Cash Leader
- Demonstrate expert knowledge of the bill-to-cash process and project accounting experience
- Coordinate and corresponding with Partners and other relevant parties to effectively resolve billing issues
- Lead a high-performing, motivated and diligent team capable of delivering optimal billing
- Assess tools and processes on a regular basis to develop process improvement strategies to improve operational efficiency
- Proven ability to lead and develop a team
- Embrace and live the firm's purpose - to make an impact that matters - by pushing yourself and your team to identify solutions to challenges that are most important for our clients, people, and society
- Develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- Deliver exceptional client service by maximizing results and driving high performance from people, while also fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- Influence clients, teams and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships
- Understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, and align people to them to set appropriate priorities and direction
External Posting Qualifications Qualifications:
- Accounting background with 4-5 years of experience managing a Billing Team and, ideally, for a professional services firm
- Strong leadership skills and able to motivate direct reports
- Proven ability to perform strategic planning and priority setting for a billing department
- Excellent French and English (fully bilingual) communication skills required
- Highly developed interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Multi-tasker who works well in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Strong working knowledge of applicable regulations, legislation and compliance issues
- Expert skills in Excel and Word required
- Knowledge of Aderant and SAP is an asset
- Occasional travel within Canada required
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make a greater impact than you ever thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and drive our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, and lead.
At Deloitte, we understand that everyone, and their career goals, are different. As a firm, we help create the conditions and opportunities that will enable our people to thrive - both professionally and personally. We do this by making three commitments to our people:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to work how you want, and we have innovative spaces and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Apply now and let us show you how to push your career to the next level at Deloitte. The One Firm. For You.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants' needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
Apply now × Apply for Job
Enter your email to apply