Permanent Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Montreal; TorontoOur Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Build a network of colleagues for life
Be part of a firm that leads the way and pushes themselves to look like contemporary Canada.Do you thrive on developing creative and innovative insights to solve complex challenges? Work with premier thought leaders in your field? Work for a world-class organization that provides an exceptional career experience with an inclusive and collaborative culture? What will your typical day look like?
As a designated Bilingual Talent Sourcer for Deloitte Canada, you will proactively build pipelines of talent for technical and non-technical roles. You will partner with recruiters and business leaders to fully understand talent needs and requirements to source qualified candidates for the most critical and hard to fill roles for the firm. Further responsibilities include:
Enough about us, let's talk about you
- Engage passive candidates through sourcing campaigns, online events, proactive social media engagement, and referral generation.
- Perform market research to understand where diverse, external talent pools exist and work to execute on sourcing initiatives to tap into those talent pools.
- Evaluate resumes and Online Profiles to determine eligibility; assess talent beyond matching keywords on a resume.
- Develop and maintain relationships with candidates and ensure a positive candidate experience.
- Recommend creative, results-oriented ideas to cultivate a diverse pipeline.
- Demonstrates agility and strives to find better ways to deliver on objectives.
You are someone with:
Our shared values
- Strong Bilingual French/English interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills
- 3+ years creative talent sourcing experience, ideally within a large, complex organization
- Experience with an applicant tracking system and other sourcing tools to engage passive candidates (LI Recruiter, Boolean search, etc.)
- The ability to build and maintain robust pipelines for hard-to-fill roles
- Experience compiling and tracking data to advise leadership and make recommendations
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, a team-oriented approach, and a desire to learnCritical thinking and problem-solving skills with an innate sense of urgency
- Able to prioritize and switch gears in a dynamic environment
- DE&I / diversity recruiting experience is an asset
- Experience in a sourcing and/or research function within an executive search firm or corporation or an agency
- An understanding of opportunities and challenges in building a diverse talent pool, and the drive and creativity to overcome obstacles
- Experience working on a virtual team, and proven ability to work both independently and within a team
While our Purpose guides us and helps explain why we exist, our shared values describe the behaviour we expect from each other at the firm.
They provide common ground to unite us across cultures and geographies. They help us to earn the trust and respect of our stakeholders. We all commit to living by these shared values, to stay true to the principles they represent, and to honour the legacy from which they came. They are what sets us apart and makes us Deloitte.
Every day, we live our Purpose through the following five shared values:
The next step is yours
- Lead the way: Deloitte is not only leading the profession, but reinventing it for the future. We're also committed to creating opportunity and leading the way to a more sustainable world.
- Serve with integrity: Deloitte has earned the trust of employees, clients, regulators, and the public for 175 years. Upholding that trust is our single most important responsibility.
- Take care of each other: We look out for one another and prioritize respect, fairness, development, and well-being.
- Foster inclusion: We are at our best when we foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. We know this attracts top talent, enables innovation, and helps us deliver well-rounded client solutions.
- Collaborate for measurable impact: We approach our work with a collaborative mindset, teaming across businesses, geographies, and skill sets to deliver tangible, measurable, attributable impact.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
HR, Equity, Developer, Market Research, Recruiting, Human Resources, Finance, Technology, Marketing
Apply now "