Bilingual Talent Acquisition Specialist - Work from home opportunity
Reference ID: 1076715
At Staples Canada, our people are our most important resource. We're looking for a highly skilled bilingual Talent Acquisition Specialist to become one of them, and to help us find them. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in recruitment or human resources, with knowledge of screening, interviewing, and hiring practices. If you have a passion for finding untapped talent, driving company growth, and helping individuals find promising careers, we want to hear from you.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manage the full recruiting lifecycle across a variety of open roles (e.g., Retail Managers, Fulfillment Centres, Business Services and all closed-door facilities) in a fast-paced environment
• Work and form relationships with internal management teams to know the ins and outs of their departments and better understand their hiring needs and job specifications
• Develop and release job postings on platforms, such as social media and job boards
• Screen resumes and prospects, qualify, interview, and manage candidates throughout interview process from contacting for interviews to assisting with final offer negotiation
• Follow up on interview process status and update records in internal database
• Grow and foster high-touch relationships with a database of qualified active and passive talent to pull from as new positions open
• Continuously partner with recruiting team and senior managers to design, refine, and implement innovative recruiting strategies
• Stay active with current job boards, social networks, and platforms to find talent, and to plan, create, and release job descriptions and announcements
KNOWLEDGE / SKILL REQUIREMENTS
• Must be fluently bilingual in French and English
• Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and decision-making skills
• Ability to work in a face pace environment with multiple priorities
• Knowledge of MS Office, database management, and internet search
• Familiarity with job boards, and HR software, databases, and management systems
• Proven experience conducting various types of interviews (i.e., phone, video, etc.)
PHYSICAL DEMANDS / WORKING CONDITIONS
• Office Environment
• Ability to travel when required
• 2-3 years of previous recruitment experience
• Retail, or experience in a business with multi-units, is considered an asset.
• University Degree/Post - Secondary Education required or related experience
• Certificate/Degree in Human Resources Management in progress or willingness to enroll
• Desire to grow professionally with networking and ongoing training opportunities
Note: Candidates must agree to have a criminal background conducted on them.
Staples is committed to providing accommodation to people with disabilities throughout the job application and interview process to the point of undue hardship. If you require an accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact a Customer Care Representative at 1-866-782-7537.
Posted: January 11, 2019
Closes: March 12, 2019