Dynamic Funds is a wholly owned subsidiary of Scotiabank, headquartered in Toronto. Dynamic Funds was established as a small investment club in Montreal in 1957, where it was a pioneer in providing professional investment advice to retail investors. Since then, we have evolved to become one of Canada's most recognized wealth management firms. We offer a comprehensive range of products and services, spanning every major sector, geographic region and investment discipline. Our financial solutions include open and closed-end investment funds, fee-based, tax-advantaged and customized high-net-worth programs
You will have the opportunity to...
- Interact with customers via phone to provide effective customer service in response to inquiries on Dynamic Funds products and services and assist customers (mainly Advisors and Associates) with resolution of issues regarding accounts and related transactions.
- Analyze accounts, determine and initiate appropriate follow-up and respond to customers' needs
- Strive to exceed qualitative and quantitative performance standards set by the department on a daily basis in an inbound call-center environment
Skills and Experience:
- Receive and responds to all customer inquiries and issues relating to registered plan, policy and procedure, fund and account details;
- Interface with other departments to insure customer requests are being processed in a timely manner and may have to execute quality control upon customers' request
- Conduct preliminary analysis on research requests;
- Act as a liaison between clients and other Dynamic Centres of Excellence ;
- Escalate customer concerns/issues to immediate Supervisor when required
- Perform follow-up calls to clients to inform them of the status of their request until completion;
- Maintain familiarity with policies and procedures of the department and the Centres of Excellence;
- Work on special projects as required.
- College Diploma or the approved equivalent combination of education and work experience; University degree in Finance or related studies, a definite asset.
As the successful candidate for this contract role you will have the opportunity to:
- CSC/ IFIC certification definite asset;
- Bilingual (French & English) definite asset;
- Knowledge of MS Office;
- Knowledge of industry databases (i.e. Ifast);
- Excellent customer service and communication skills;
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively as a team;
- Ability to listen, understand and handle customer inquiries, problems or complaints in a timely manner;
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills;
- Good problem-solving and time management skills;
- Excellent flexibility and change management skills; and
- Demonstrates interest to learn.
- Be part of an industry recognized leader in the wealth management business;
- Be rewarded with our highly competitive compensation package, and
- Be a participant in a variety of community involvement programs.
Location(s): Canada : Quebec : Montreal
We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible. Job Segment:
Bank, Banking, Change Management, Finance, Bilingual, Research, Management
Banking, Finance and Insurance