105-119-129 rue St-Jacques O
Job Family Group:
Customer Shared Services
Work schedule: must be available to work Monday to Sunday from 8am to 8pm
- Primary focus is providing exceptional service with ownership for first point of contact resolution for PCCG Commercial clients who prefer to use alternate channels (i.e. phone, internet or email)
- Retaining and expanding the profitable business of customers and providing excellent customer service to achieve growth, service and profitability objectives
- Ensuring timely and effective resolution of any customer request, including those that are forwarded to other Bank or non-Bank groups (i.e. Branch, Mutual Funds Call Centre, etc.)
- Use discretion to service customers within specific working guidelines
- Build, enhance and protect relationship with CLOB Direct clients through provision of sophisticated and specialized commercial banking products and services
- Responsible to meet/exceed productivity targets, sales referral and customer satisfaction goals.
- Identify cross-sell opportunities to maximize CLOB Direct share of wallet
- Apply relationship selling principles and techniques to uncover customer needs, matching Bank products and services to meet client requirements
- Identify customer lending/credit needs and refer these clients to the appropriate sales area
- Consistently meet/exceed client expectations
- To engage in high quality client interaction demonstrating empathy, etc.
- Cultivate relationship with branch channel
- Live our values
- Strong knowledge of Banks commercial credit and non-credit products
- Excellent customer service skills
- Exceptional telephone skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in French and English
- Good keyboarding, computer and intranet skills
- Able to identify sales opportunities
- Working knowledge of competitors products
- Strong ability to multi- task
Core Personal Attributes/Talents:
- Follows through on promises
- Desires to do better and be better
- Analyzes tough problems and find creative solutions
- Has a strong desire to continually learn
- Flexible and able to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Inspires confidence in others
Other Personal Attributes/Talents:
We're here to help
- Takes responsibility and enjoys accountability
- Assertive, confident and has the ability to be persuasive
- Has a positive, enthusiastic outlook
- Is a team player and with focus on the good of the team
- Builds rapport and put others at ease
- Has discipline with a strong attention to detail
- Articulate, concise and comfortable talking to internal or external clients and team members, face to face or on the telephone
At BMO we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one - for yourself and our customers. We'll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we'll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://jobs.bmo.com/ca/en .
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other's differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
Note to Recruiters: BMO does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate. Any unsolicited resumes sent to BMO, directly or indirectly, will be considered BMO property. BMO will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume. A recruiting agency must first have a valid, written and fully executed agency agreement contract for service to submit resumes.
Customer Service and Support