Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview
Every single day is an adventure! Within TD's Contact Center, you'll find a community of colleagues helping TD's 25+ million customers to achieve their life goals.
Your role within the Contact Center is essential to TD's success, as our customers are at the center of everything we do. You'll support customers and internal/external partners with a variety of financial services through inbound and outbound calls, and digital channels.
Grow, learn and lead; beyond your day-to-day work, you'll be supported with professional development and encouraged to build an exciting career at TD. You'll help deliver a legendary experience to our business, our customers' lives and our communities.Job Description
It starts when you pick up the phone or log in online. With each conversation, you'll be playing one of the most important roles supporting our customers' happiness with the bank. Every day, you will:
- Provide customers with the best solutions and offer advanced guidance and expertise on how TD's digital assets can help them to meet their financial needs now and in the future.
- Deliver outstanding service and/or sales support with moderately complex transactions related to financial products and services with the aim to provide complete and correct solutions the first time.
- Play a key role in addressing concerns and providing subject matter guidance to customers and/or partners; and be accountable for problem solving and/or raising matters to the appropriate people.
- Work towards achieving set goals while being an ambassador for innovation by offering legendary experiences and trusted advice.
- Gather and analyze data to identify and help solve complex problems; use sound understanding of process/policy risk when recommending exceptions outside general guidelines
- Work effectively as a team, use and learn from each other's knowledge and support your co-workers to resolve customer issues.
Bring your whole self to work and have fun! This is your chance to define every new day, embrace the adventure and make a meaningful contribution that helps to deliver results and accomplish great things for your career and the customers of TD! Most importantly, you'll be our voice at TD. Every phone call you answer, every message you send is your chance to shine! Requirements
- High school diploma and one (1) or more years of relevant experience
- Advanced skills and expertise in a variety of advice and service related activities to provide customers / partners with advice on transactions, activities and product features
- Sound communication skills to communicate unusual and/or complex content in a clear manner
- Possess computer & multi-tasking skills
- Thrive in a dynamic and time-sensitive environment
- Advanced knowledge of our business and understand the functions of our various business areas
- Passionate and engaging individual with a desire to consistently and compassionately deliver superior customer experience
As part of our Contact Centre team, you will:
Feel prepared and confident for success after completing our training program and receiving dedicated coaching support.
Grow in a continuous learning environment, with customized development paths to help you achieve your goals and build an exciting career at TD.
Thrive in an environment where diversity and inclusion are part of our core values; where you can bring your whole self to work and celebrate diversity at work and in our communities.
Enjoy a competitive salary, pay for performance incentives, reward & recognition programs, and a benefits package that helps our colleagues achieve financial, mental, and physical well-being.
Training Commitment (Full time hours)
Training is scheduled at 37.5 hours per week for both part-time and full-time colleagues. Training is Monday-Friday 12pm-8pm. You must be able to accommodate this schedule.
Full Time - You must be flexible to work between the hours: Monday to Sunday 7:00am-midnight
Part Time - You will be scheduled for a minimum of 22.5 hours per week, and shifts will range from 4-8 hours. You must be flexible to work between the hours of Monday to Sunday 7:00am-midnight
Are you ready to choose TD and be part of exceptional team of individuals who are committed to making a difference in people's lives, at work, and in the communities we live in?
We want you! Apply Now...
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Customer Service and Support