800 rue de la Gauchetiere O
Job Family Group:
Customer Shared Services***This role is available as a full-time REMOTE (work from home) position. The way we work is changing and we offer flexible options that recognize the evolving needs of our candidates and employees***
Permanent position: full-time, 37.5hrs per week
Work schedule:candidates must be flexible and available to work from Monday to Friday, from 7:30AM to 5PM
Provides day-to-day delivery of critical lending operations processes including loan administration and servicing activities. Supports the execution of payments, transactions, service requests, administrative activities and processes and fulfillment of stakeholders inquiries/requests within relevant service level agreements. Collaborates with stakeholders to promote efficient and effective processes and work flow, establish positive working relationships across the organization and to achieve business results and deliver the intended customer and employee experience. Lending operations includes specialized operations processes and activities for mortgages, consumer lending products, leasing and/or commercial lending products.
- Gathers and formats data into regular and ad-hoc reports, and dashboards.
- Supports change management of varying scope and type; tasks typically focused on execution and sustainment activities.
- Organizes work information to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Executes routine tasks such as service requests, transactions, queries etc. within relevant service level agreements.
- May function as a problem-solving resource for more junior staff.
- Provides accurate and timely processing of service requests, transactions, activities, etc. within relevant service level agreements and in accordance with established policies, processes and procedures.
- Provides accurate, consistent, knowledgeable responses to stakeholder questions and requests.
- Follows documented policies and procedures to execute day to day transactions, activities, processes and ensure all Service Level Agreements(SLAs) are met.
- Checks and reconciles information and documentation to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Identifies and resolves discrepancies in accordance with standard procedures. Escalates issues, where necessary, as per guidelines.
- Performs administrative tasks such as distributing/collecting/filing/etc. documentation and information.
- Data enters, reviews and verifies loan information and documentation for processing and/or further handling.
- Manages documentation to ensure that records are maintained in a proper manner.
- Analyzes data and information to provide insights and recommendations.
- Communicates and collaborates with internal and external stakeholders in order to deliver on business objectives.
- Develops and maintains effective relationships with internal & external stakeholders to execute work and fulfill service delivery expectations.
- Collaborates in development/implementation of new processes/systems and changes/improvements to existing systems and processes.
- Develops and maintains an understanding of the regulatory requirements and risks inherent in the operations to ensure appropriate actions are taken and operational integrity is maintained.
- Supports the development of tools and delivery of training focused on delivering business results.
- Completes complex & diverse tasks within given rules/limits and may include handling escalations from other employees.
- Analyzes issues and determines next steps.
- Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned as needed.
We're here to help
- Typically between 2 - 3 years of relevant experience and post-secondary degree in related field of study desirable or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge and experience using relevant systems and technology - Good.
- Knowledge and understanding of the business unit's key products and services, processes and controls - Good.
- Knowledge of the risk and regulatory requirements of the business - Good.
- Prioritization skills - Good.
- PC skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint) - Good.
- Specialized knowledge.
- Verbal & written communication skills - Good.
- Organization skillls - Good.
- Collaboration & team skills - Good.
- Analytical and problem solving skills - Good.
- Credit (ALD) qualified an asset.
- Bilingual (English and French).
At BMO we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one - for yourself and our customers. We'll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we'll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://jobs.bmo.com/ca/en .
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other's differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
Customer Service and Support