Permanent Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Montreal; Brossard; Gatineau; Laval; Quebec City; Sherbrooke
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Experience MyFlex and an agile work environment where work is what you do not where you do it
Our Risk Advisory practice is looking to add a Senior Consultant to work with our outstanding client portfolio and learn with an outstanding group of leaders and teammates. What will your typical day look like?
Senior Consultants focus on helping our clients design, implement and assess strategic and operational risk and control practices. They effectively serve client needs and develop strong advisory relationships with clients while displaying teamwork, integrity and leadership. Our team utilizes leading edge technology and data analytics toolsets to continually learn and deliver business insights in order to provide value-added and relevant analyses of an organization's governance, risk management and internal control processes. About the team
Our Deloitte Risk Advisory team helps our clients better manage strategic and operational risks. Our professionals help organizations enhance the effectiveness, quality, and value received from their governance, risk management, and internal control processes. Our broad understanding of risks and controls and related areas of operational improvement, combined with our specific industry sector and market knowledge and subject-matter specialists, help our clients confirm that their processes and controls are designed appropriately, and are operating effectively and efficiently to bring the greatest possible value to the organizations. Enough about us, let's talk about you
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university in an appropriate field(e.g. business, accounting, or computer science discipline with strong grades)
- Relevant professional qualification, or willingness to pursue a professional designation (e.g. CPA , CISA or CIA)
- 2-7years of internal audit, external audit, operational audit and or evaluation of internal controls experience.
- Relevant experience in key operational areas including supply chain, operations an asset
- Knowledge of SOX and 52-109 regulations an asset
- Ability to thrive in a pressure driven environment in order to meet commitments
- Fluently speak/write in English (ability to communicate in French is a strong asset)
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Manufacturing and Production