Permanent Reference code
:94681 Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Montreal, QC Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
- Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
- Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
- Experience MyFlex and an agile work environment where work is what you do not where you do it
Today's world is rife with disruption and we are the ones who help clients understand, prepare and thrive during disruptive times. We're growing our team, and we're looking for like-minded individuals to join us.What will your typical day look like?
As a Senior Consultant, Crisis & Resilience you will have the opportunity to deliver high quality crisis and resilience projects to our clients in a variety of industries. You'll be an important lynchpin in our operational resilience growth area, focusing on crisis management (prevent, detect, response, recover), planning disaster recovery, business continuity, business impact analysis, threat risk assessment, and privacy impact assessment, physical security assessments all while working within Deloitte's sense of excellence and methodologies.
Your confident communication style will allow you to share insights on business challenges and cultivate client relationships. You'll use your experience to define and deploy crisis and resilience programs at mid-size and large, complex organizations, all while working within a strong team network to challenge, support and encourage your growth and capabilities.About the team
Deloitte's Risk Advisory practice advises organizations on how to effectively mitigate risk and make informed and intelligent risk decisions around business processes, technology and operations. Within our Crisis & Resilience team, we have a pool of dedicated specialists with expertise in operational resilience, business continuity, disaster recovery, physical security and crisis management. As trusted advisors on crisis and resilience, we provide advisory services to help organizations prevent, detect, and respond to crises in a way that is positive, meaningful, and impactful.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone who has:
Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life. Be yourself, and more.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in defining and deploying crisis and resilience programs
- An Undergraduate degree and preferable relevant industry-recognized certification such as: Certified Business Continuity Professional (CBCP), Certified Functional Continuity Professional (CFCP), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Working knowledge of both business recovery and testing methodologies and industry standards and working knowledge and and/or expertise in frameworks such as ISO27001, ISO22301, ASIS SPC.1-2009, NFPA 1600, NIST SP 800-30/34
- Relevant experience in a professional service firm and/or in internal project management / advisory.
- Excellent communication skills that transcend verbal, and include the ability to create and deliver reports, presentations, and other materials as needed by each project.
- An affinity to working proactively, assertively, and is able to drive decisions and solutions.
- Team player, with an eye for detail and an analytical, goal-driven and practical mentality.
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance. You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you're from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be. Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader. Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles - and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships - between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Risk Management, Project Manager, QC, Developer, Equity, Finance, Technology, Quality
Management and Executive