1501 McGill College Avenue
Job Family Group:
Contributes to the delivery of consistent and innovative activation solutions in support of brand, partnership/sponsorship and marketing initiatives. Participates in the identification of appropriate activation program(s) and ensures standard activation platforms are implemented. Develops and manages the events calendar, and prepares and maintains critical paths and timelines to ensure projects achieve business objectives. Works with multiple stakeholders and maintains cross-functional relationships.
- Develops solutions and makes recommendations based on an understanding of the strategy & stakeholder needs.
- Helps determine business priorities and best sequence for execution of business/group strategy.
- Ensures alignment between stakeholders.
- Monitors and tracks performance, and addresses any issues.
- Designs and produces regular and ad-hoc reports, and dashboards.
- Provides input into the planning and implementation of operational programs.
- Executes work to deliver timely, accurate, and efficient service.
- Coordinates budgets and reporting to track actual results vs budget.
- Participates in the design, implementation and management of core business/group processes.
- Supports the development and promotion of a business/group program.
- Works with internal business/group on the development and coordination of partnership execution.
- Manages the coordination and execution of logistical details for assigned activations.
- Develops and maintains relationships with internal/external partners to include vendors and suppliers.
- Supports vendor payment, tracking and reporting on budget.
- Prepares, manages and tracks project budgets for assigned activations.
- Focus is primarily on business/group within BMO; may have broader, enterprise-wide focus.
- Exercises judgment to identify, diagnose, and solve problems within given rules.
We're here to help
- Bilingual in English and French is required
- Typically between 4 - 6 years of relevant experience and post-secondary degree in related field of study.
- Technical proficiency gained through education and/or business experience.
- Verbal & written communication skills - In-depth.
- Collaboration & team skills - In-depth.
- Analytical and problem solving skills - In-depth.
- Influence skills - In-depth.
- Data driven decision making - In-depth.
At BMO we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one - for yourself and our customers. We'll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we'll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://jobs.bmo.com/ca/en .
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other's differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
Note to Recruiters: BMO does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate. Any unsolicited resumes sent to BMO, directly or indirectly, will be considered BMO property. BMO will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume. A recruiting agency must first have a valid, written and fully executed agency agreement contract for service to submit resumes.
Sales and Marketing