Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Enjoy My Benefit Dollars - a flexible benefit to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being.
Experience MyFlex and an agile work environment where work is what you do not where you do itWhat will your typical day look like?
At Deloitte Canada we are seeking individuals with a passion for recruitment and finding world class talent wherever it may reside. We look for top talent who want to build meaningful careers in one of our diverse areas. As part of this group, you can help shape the future of the largest professional services firm in Canada while working with some the most energetic, talented and creative minds in the business. Here, the opportunities for career growth and professional development are limitless. Broaden your skills. Broaden your reach. Broaden your career. It's all possible at Deloitte.
Enough about us, let's talk about you
- Develop and maintain a personal network of contacts for candidates and referral sources to support effective recruitment strategies for specific practice areas within Deloitte
- Operate in a Brand Ambassador capacity, representing Deloitte at every opportunity as an a World Class Employer of Choice
- Develop and maintain relationships through Professional Associations and Networking Groups to identify, engage and nurture diverse groups of talent pools
- Conduct recruitment kick-off meetings with hiring managers to understand talent needs and develop search and recruitment strategies
- Analyze role requirements to determine the appropriate knowledge, skills and capabilities required, using defined tools to assess the fit of potential candidates
- Partner with the Sourcing and Research team to leverage online recruiting sources, recruitment programs and the in-house candidate database
- Identify and develop qualified potential candidates utilizing Deloitte's local and global internal technologies, research, networks, and relationships.
- Communicate a compelling Employee Value Proposition to potential candidates that outlines Deloitte's needs, reciprocal requirements and inherent benefits
- Interview and assess candidates to determine their overall fit for Deloitte and their knowledge, skills and capabilities to deliver on their specific role or function
- Prepare a short-list of candidates for the business to interview
- Advise, consult and lead the job offer proposal process, in partnership with the hiring manager and the Talent Advisor, presenting market conditions for the specific roles and the personal requirements of the candidate
- Engage and manage approved 3rd party vendors on individual assignments, including overseeing delivery metrics and quality of candidates presented
- Ensure that a positive experience is delivered to the candidate throughout the recruitment process
- Ensure that candidate records are inputted and maintained in real time within the ATS, creating a single system of record for all candidate activity
- Provide feedback and suggestions for any improvements to the recruitment process, standards and tools that will help improve the overall effectiveness of the Talent Acquisition function.
- Bilingual - Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and French
- A minimum 2 years combined experience working in a contingency/retained search environment coupled with corporate experience
- University Degree in Human Resources or related fields
- Ability to adapt to different working styles
- Superior client management skills, able to effectively & persuasively present information
- Demonstrated ability to build deep-rooted relationships with key stakeholders and delivering against agreed upon Service Level Partnerships
- Ability to interpret business needs based on shared information
- Knowledge and experience navigating through a complex, global professional environment
- A genuine passion for recruitment and the data that drives continuous improvement
- A strong preference for individuals with proven experience delivering high quality candidates in a fast-paced professional environment
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple requests at one time
- Proactive and self-motivated with a strong sense of urgency
- Strong intellectual capacity - a continuous learner, highly analytical, with good conceptual and critical thinking skills
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having a diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Apply now × Apply for Job
Enter your email to apply