A career in Infrastructure and Property, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to be a part of developing and managing the PwC operational infrastructure that allows us to support our people and our clients. We focus on all aspects of internal infrastructure services from real estate site selection, facilities management, and physical security to managing relationships with Firm travel partners and event planning. Our Office Services team is responsible for managing the well being of our office environment as well as responding to office requests from PwC partners and staff to help keep the office running smoothly.Meaningful work you'll be part of
As a Bilingual Receptionist , you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Reception, receive and transfer calls, building pass management, receive and distribute faxes
• Assist with accounts payable processing
• Handling opening procedures of the office including lights, opening and closing doors, water, newspapers, etc.
• Other duties as assigned, general administrative assistance duties Experiences and skills you'll use to solve
• Advanced level of proficiency in MS Office, with strong skills in Word, PowerPoint and Excel
• Able to communicate effectively with the team, other staff, and clients
• Adaptable and able to work within tight deadlines, showing flexibility
• Excellent oral and written communication skills (including strong spelling, editing, proofreading, punctuation, and grammar skills)
• Effective listening skills
• Exhibit integrity and maintain an image of professionalism
• Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities
• Excellent judgment and strong problem solving skills
• The successful candidate requires fluency in English, in addition to French as they will be required to support or collaborate with English-speaking clients, colleagues and/or stakeholders during the course of their employment with PwC Canada
• A demonstrated commitment to valuing differences and working alongside and/or coaching diverse people and perspectives Why you'll love PwC
We're inspiring and empowering our people to change the world. Powered by the latest technology, you'll be a part of amazing teams helping public and private clients build trust and deliver sustained outcomes. This meaningful work, and our continuous development environment, will take your career to the next level. We reward your impact, and support your wellbeing, through a competitive compensation package, inclusive benefits and flexibility programs that will help you thrive in work and life. Learn more about us at http://pwc.com/ca/whypwc . Your Application to PwC
We embrace new technology to deliver securely and differently for our candidates. To protect your personal information, apply at http://pwc.com/ca/careers and visit http://pwc.com/ca/applytopwc to learn more about what your recruitment experience could look like. The most connected firm through activity based working
PwC Canada is committed to cultivating an inclusive, hybrid work environment - one that is collaborative, supportive and productive. We work in-person and virtually, as is best suited for our clients, teams and people. We want you to be intentional with your work, how you do it and where it's done. PwC offices are hubs of connectivity and learning. We strongly encourage our people to prioritise in-person work, whether it's in the office or at a client site. This means we expect you to be in-person (either with clients or in the office) at least half of your time. We know that hybrid work is all about balance, and capturing the benefits of in-person work is essential to your growth at the firm. Exact expectations for your team can be discussed with your interviewer.
At PwC Canada, our most valuable asset is our people and we grow stronger as we learn from one another. We're committed to creating an equitable and inclusive community of solvers where everyone feels that they truly belong. We understand that experience comes in many forms and building trust in society and solving important problems is only possible if we reflect the mosaic of the society we live in.
We're committed to providing accommodations throughout the application, interview, and employment process. If you require an accommodation to be at your best, please let us know during the application process.
Administrative Customer Service and Support