You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you'll be one of over 219,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 147 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this. The opportunity:
KPMG's Management Consulting group is experiencing exceptional growth, especially within IT Advisory. The rapidly expanding IT Advisory team is looking for a QA Test Lead to join the team for its Oracle ERP practice in Montreal.
Our Advisory professionals are trusted advisors of the world's leading organizations focused on creating and sustaining value for our clients. Our professionals work with senior leadership across functional areas, applying our expertise and deep industry knowledge to develop innovative, technology-driven solutions to solve our clients' business challenges and help them grow and achieve financial results. What you will do
What you bring to the role
- Oversee team in test planning delivery, preparation and activities relating to test execution;
- Develop test plans, testing strategies and project documentation using risk analysis methodologies;
- Participate in the creation and execution of test cases in order to meet deadlines as well as manage and support team in creating reusable test assets for manual and automated test scripts;
- Manage documentation from the creation through to the review and sign-off relating to strategies, plans, schedules, test cases, dashboards, defect logs, test phase closure reports, entry/exit criteria and gating.
- Be accountable for all testing activities including test execution, business acceptance, performance, operability, and deployment verification;
- Ensure effective planning and coordination of support with partners including business process owners, IT and Infrastructure and Project Management Office;
- Communicate and address scope changes that may impact testing;
- Chair and oversee regular defect status calls in order to ensure effective and detailed documentation, tracking, test reporting on test planning, executions and defect resolutions using metrics;
- Assess various automation tools and make recommendations on automation strategy;
- Conduct test case reviews to ensure scenarios accurately capture business functionality;
- Work collaboratively with a team and in an Agile-Scrum environment.
Keys to your success:
- Strong communication and documentation skills in both English and French;
- Experience working in large ERP project environments;
- An understanding of the system development life cycle;
- 2+ years of experience in a QA and Test Lead role;
- Exposure to Test Automation tools and scripting QTP/UFT Katalon, Cypress, are an asset with lanugages supported Java,C#, Python, Ruby;
- Strong understanding of QA concepts and methodologies in testing of ERP's (Oracle, SAP, Workday);
- University Degree or College Diploma;
- ISTQB certification is an asset;
- Experience with Test Management tools HPALM, JIRA, and Confluence
- Project Management Certification (PMP) is an asset.
- A team player and leader with strong interpersonal and collaboration skills;
- Strong experience in the IT industry, specifically, as part of a team responsible for delivering software quality assurance to IT projects;
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal direction;
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
Learn more about where a career at KPMG can take you. Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. KPMG encourages applications from all qualified individuals and will accommodate applicants' disability-related needs, up to the point of undue hardship, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Any assessment and selection materials or processes used during the recruitment process will be available in an accessible format to applicants with disabilities, upon request. If you require a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process
, please contact KPMG's Employee Relations Service team for support at email: email@example.com
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778 Option 3. KPMG will consult with all applicants with disabilities who request accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure that the accommodation provided takes into account the applicant's individual accessibility needs.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org
Accounting Banking, Finance and Insurance