At KPMG, you'll join a team of diverse and dedicated problem solvers, connected by a common cause: turning insight into opportunity for clients and communities around the world. The opportunity:
KPMG's Management Consulting group is experiencing exceptional growth, especially within IT Advisory. The rapidly expanding IT Advisory team is looking for a QA Test Lead to join the team for its Oracle ERP practice in Montreal.
Our Advisory professionals are trusted advisors of the world's leading organizations focused on creating and sustaining value for our clients. Our professionals work with senior leadership across functional areas, applying our expertise and deep industry knowledge to develop innovative, technology-driven solutions to solve our clients' business challenges and help them grow and achieve financial results. What you will do
What you bring to the role
- Oversee team in test planning delivery, preparation and activities relating to test execution;
- Develop test plans, testing strategies and project documentation using risk analysis methodologies;
- Participate in the creation and execution of test cases in order to meet deadlines as well as manage and support team in creating reusable test assets for manual and automated test scripts;
- Manage documentation from the creation through to the review and sign-off relating to strategies, plans, schedules, test cases, dashboards, defect logs, test phase closure reports, entry/exit criteria and gating.
- Be accountable for all testing activities including test execution, business acceptance, performance, operability, and deployment verification;
- Ensure effective planning and coordination of support with partners including business process owners, IT and Infrastructure and Project Management Office;
- Communicate and address scope changes that may impact testing;
- Chair and oversee regular defect status calls in order to ensure effective and detailed documentation, tracking, test reporting on test planning, executions and defect resolutions using metrics;
- Assess various automation tools and make recommendations on automation strategy;
- Conduct test case reviews to ensure scenarios accurately capture business functionality;
- Work collaboratively with a team and in an Agile-Scrum environment.
Keys to your success:
- Strong communication and documentation skills in both English and French;
- Experience working in large ERP project environments;
- An understanding of the system development life cycle;
- 2+ years of experience in a QA and Test Lead role;
- Exposure to Test Automation tools and scripting QTP/UFT Katalon, Cypress, are an asset with lanugages supported Java,C#, Python, Ruby;
- Strong understanding of QA concepts and methodologies in testing of ERP's (Oracle, SAP, Workday);
- University Degree or College Diploma;
- ISTQB certification is an asset;
- Experience with Test Management tools HPALM, JIRA, and Confluence
- Project Management Certification (PMP) is an asset.
KPMG individuals Deliver Impact | Seek Growth | Inspire Trust
and understand that a diverse workforce enables us to deepen relationships and strengthen our business. Providing you with the support you need to be at your best
For more information about KPMG in Canada's Benefits and well-being, click here. Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice. For more information about Inclusion, Diversity & Equity in Recruitment, please click here .
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact us at email@example.com
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778.