Permanent Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching.
Experience a firm where wellness matters.
Experience MyFlex and an agile work environment where work is what you do not where you do itDo you develop superpowers under the influence of adrenaline? Are you organized and love a challenge? Do you get excited by managing and creating documents, in both French and English? Then we're looking for a superhero like you to join our National Sales Office (NSO).What will your typical day look like?
Our pursuit managers have a key role in the development and leadership of pursuits for our most important accounts and opportunities. Leading opportunities directly with bid teams or within a team of NSO professionals on large, strategic pursuits, your day-to-day activities will include all stages of a proposal from analyzing requests for proposals to managing pursuit timelines, inputs, and documentation and supporting the bid team to deliver a compliant and high-scoring proposal. Organization, a proactive approach to your work, and effective bilingual written and verbal communication skills are key to your success.About the team
The Transaction Services team is a collaborative group that creates value for clients undergoing a merger, acquisition or divestiture. Our team supports our clients in all stages of the NSO lifecycle through our One-Deloitte approach. We engage on deals of all sizes in in diverse industries. The team has successfully closed deals ranging from $5 million to $1 billion in value and served primarily mid-market private and public sector clients. Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are soemone with :
- A University degree and a minimum of 5-7 years of experience coordinating proposals for public or private sector clients or experience in a related field such as marketing and communications.
- Exceptional organization and document management skills for medium- to large-sized documents and ability to coordinate with other disciplines (writing, graphics, etc.) to produce visually appealing and compelling proposals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, in French and English, and ability to work with practitioners with varying backgrounds, communicate to executive leadership, and collaborate and influence others.
- Keen attention to detail and exceptional follow-up skills, with the ability to read a situation and adapt your work style to achieve results.
- Demonstrated initiative and problem-solving ability that allows you to quickly gain the trust of others and be viewed as a significant contributor to the proposal process.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or Association of Proposal Management Professional (APMP) accreditation an asset
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Manufacturing and Production