Temporary Contract Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office
Be part of a firm where you are valued for your unique strengths and where everyone feels a sense of belonging
Experience MyFlex and an agile work environment where work is what you do not where you do itAre you looking for an exciting opportunity to work with Deloitte's National Sales Office?
Do you love strategic planning and managing complex, competitive proposals? Do deadlines inspire you to action? Do you get excited about managing and creating proposal and sales documents, in both French and English? Then we're looking for talent like you to join our National Sales Office (NSO). This Pursuit Manager position is a full-time, temporary role for a 12-month period.What will your typical day look like?
Our pursuit managers have a key role in the development of pursuits for our most important accounts and opportunities. Working on opportunities directly with bid teams or within a team of NSO professionals on large, strategic pursuits, your day-to-day activities will include managing the stages of a pursuit-from working with a team to position us to win, to analyzing requests for proposals and managing pursuit timelines, inputs, collaboration tools and documentation, to supporting teams as they prepare to present an offering to a client. Organization, a proactive approach to your work, and effective written and verbal communication skills in both English and French are key to your success.About the team
The National Sales Office (NSO) is of a group of specialized professionals dedicated to maximizing Deloitte's return on sales investments, and to driving the firm's most strategic pursuits. The NSO leads the firm on sales governance, sales support, and sales innovation and works with public and private sector teams from all of Deloitte's business lines.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
- A University degree and a minimum of 5 years of experience managing proposals for public and private sector clients.
- Exceptional organization and document management skills for medium- to large-sized documents and ability to coordinate with other disciplines (writing, graphics, etc.) to produce visually appealing and compelling proposals. Proficiency with Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, in French and English, and ability to work with practitioners with varying backgrounds, communicate to executive leadership, and collaborate and influence others.
- Keen attention to detail and exceptional follow-up skills, with the ability to read a situation and adapt your work style to achieve results, both during in-person and remote (work-from-home) situations.
- Demonstrated initiative and problem-solving ability that allows you to quickly gain the trust of others and be viewed as a significant contributor to the proposal process.
- Experience in professional services and Government of Canada procurement processes is considered an asset.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or Association of Proposal Management Professional (APMP) accreditation an asset.
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates that represents the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes candidates from Indigenous communities in support of living our values and our commitments to our Reconciliation Action Plan . We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 52 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.
Manufacturing and Production