Autobus Transco is seeking a Bilingual Project Manager to support the electrification of its fleet. The Project Manager will address the needs of industry and will work closely with the government and its agencies to maximize on grants and programs to overhaul its fleet to Electric vehicles. The Project Manager (Electric Vehicles) will join our growing team at Autobus Transco and will be reporting into the SVP Eastern Canada.Responsibilities:
- Execute the growth plan for the bus electrification projects and measure performance against milestones.
- Ensure project performance by coordinating the detailed activities and checking the progress in collaboration with all the teams involved.
- Facilitate and organize project follow-up meetings
- Provide advice and expertise for planning, operations and maintenance of Electric vehicles
- Maintain excellent relationships with business partners through direct interaction/involvement.
- Actively collaborate with regional management to identify their needs and create Electric Vehicle roll out plan
- Lead the business planning process which includes development of targets and budgets.
Qualifications & Experience Include
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or combination of a bachelor's degree and relevant experience
- Must be Bilingual (English & French) spoken and written
- Minimum 5 years of general management and project management experience
- Extensive project-based business experience
- Solid technical knowledge of turnkey project execution, and its benefits and risks
- Understanding of project financing structures
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal expertise are crucial.
- Ability to work in a culturally diverse matrixed organization
- Knowledge of federal and provincial government funding programs is a definite asset.
- 25% travel (primarily Canada and the U.S.) may be required
moves more passengers per day than all Canadian airlines combined! That's why we need amazing people like YOU
to APPLY NOW !
First Student is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from women, persons with a disability, Aboriginal peoples and members of a visible minority.
Management and Executive