At KPMG, you'll join a team of diverse and dedicated problem solvers, connected by a common cause: turning insight into opportunity for clients and communities around the world.
KPMG's Management Consulting group is experiencing exceptional growth, especially within IT Advisory. The rapidly expanding IT Advisory team is looking for a functional Senior Consultant, Oracle Human Capital Management (HCM) to join the team for its Oracle practice in Montreal.
Our Advisory professionals are trusted advisors of the world's leading organizations focused on creating and sustaining value for our clients. Our professionals work with senior leadership across functional areas, applying our expertise and deep industry knowledge to develop innovative, technology-driven solutions to solve our clients' business challenges and help them grow and achieve financial results. What you will do
An Oracle Cloud HCM Functional Lead is expected to:
- Facilitate business requirement and design workshops with client stakeholders and project team members
- Gather and document business and functional requirements
- Review and validate business and functional requirements
- Gap functional requirements to capabilities of the system to propose technology solutions and appropriate workarounds
- Identify and propose solutions that meet business requirements and draft functional requirement documents
- Analyze and document functional specifications related to the integrations, extensions, conversions, work flows as well as the dashboards and reports.
- Perform or/and support the resources with the configuration of the HR modules for the different CRPs.
What you bring to the role
- Support the Data load on the system
- Execution of CRP validations
- Contribute to data conversion and integration activities where needed
- Work with End-Users, Functional Team, Operations, and Infrastructure Teams as required on problem resolution and enhancements
- Assist in the preparation of test scenarios and test scripts
- Validate expected test results for test scenarios in Unit, Quality Assurance and System Integration testing
- Provide production cutover/transition support and production support assistance
- Contribute to business development activities (i.e. proposal preparation).
Keys to your success:
- Completed undergraduate degree; post graduate degree and/or a professional designation is an asset
- Oracle Cloud certifications are an asset
- Experience as a functional consultant on Oracle E-Business, PeopleSoft or Cloud HCM implementations, upgrades or support projects
- Have been exposed to Oracle Cloud or at least have done some Oracle Cloud trainings
- Strong functional knowledge in two or more of the following modules: Oracle Core HR, Workforce Administration, Benefits/Pensions, Compensation, Training/Development, Talent Management, Absence Management, Time and Labor and Payroll Administration
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English and French is required
- Willingness to travel occasionally in Quebec
KPMG individuals Deliver Impact | Seek Growth | Inspire Trust
and understand that a diverse workforce enables us to deepen relationships and strengthen our business. Providing you with the support you need to be at your best
For more information about KPMG in Canada's Benefits and well-being, click here . Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice. For more information about Inclusion, Diversity & Equity in Recruitment, please click here .
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at email@example.com
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778.