Bilingual Markets Enablement Manager – Quebec Market Segment
Reference ID: MON001LZ
As a Markets Enablement Manager, you'll join our Core Business Services (CBS) team and you will help support the important business enablement functions that keep our organization running strong. As a CBS professional, you will work across teams to provide the knowledge, resources and tools that help EY deliver exceptional quality service to our clients, win in the marketplace and support EY's growth and profitability.
Your key responsibilities
The Markets Enablement Manager provides strategic and tactical deployment support for go-to-market initiatives within the Quebec Market Segment. Works closely with the Market Segment leadership team to determine the activities and actions needed to implement business development programs that grow pipeline and revenue. This individual also plays a key role in program management, execution and measurement of go-to-market programs and initiatives.
• Facilitate the strategic planning process for the QC Market Segment to identify the appropriate go-to-market activities required to achieve market growth.
• Drive the execution of QC Market Segment go-to-market plans. Work closely with the Market Segment Leadership team, including Sector and Service Line leaders, to identify business needs, determine key accounts, co-develop actions and timelines, and align resources in support of go-to-market activities.
• Project manage go-to market activities and business development programs such as campaigns, mid-market growth platforms, and other prioritized initiatives that support the QC MS strategic plan, opportunity development and account management.
• Oversee the QC MS pipeline reporting and analysis; identify trends, opportunities and gaps. Determine go-to-market activities to enhance pipeline mass and velocity. Work with Partners and practitioners to ensure and enhance pipeline integrity.
• Track the results/impacts of go-to-market initiatives on pipeline and revenue, and provide status updates.
• Provide support on pursuits and account planning/account strategy where there is no assigned Business Development Executive.
• Understand EY thought leadership, firm wide services and solutions, and how these apply to client issues.
• Drive exceptional client service by delivering relevant insights and best practices across the QC MS.
Skills and attributes for success
• Strong organizational and time management skills; demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities, stakeholders and complex projects and initiatives at one time
• Ability to work with senior executives
• Ability to manage ambiguity and successfully navigate large, matrixed organizations
• Ability to review reports, interpret data and identify trends that will assist in further targeting appropriate go-to-market activities that will generate pipeline growth
• Ability to work independently and with the team, relying on strong influencing skills to achieve results
• A strong executive presence
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Knowledge/expertise in the firm's solutions and service offerings
To qualify for the role you must have
• A bachelor's degree is required; graduate degree preferred
• At least 5 years of relevant business experience. Past experience in professional services (e.g., accounting, management consulting, legal, architectural, engineering) highly desirable.
• Fluency in French and English (both written and spoken) is essential
• Strong program/project/campaign management and execution experience
• A proven ability to manage multiple go-to-market initiatives, resulting in pipeline creation and sales
• In-depth knowledge of account management, and relationship and opportunity tools and processes
Ideally, you'll also have
• Working towards/completion of Advanced Payroll Certificate an asset
• The ability to work independently in a fast-paced, dynamic team-oriented environment
What we look for
We are looking for candidates who are highly motivated, analytical, logical thinkers and have a very strong attention to detail. Being a strong team player is critical with the ability to adapt to changing requirements or deadlines in support of our clients goals.
What working at EY offers
At EY, our Total Rewards package supports our commitment to creating a leading people culture - built on high-performance teaming - where everyone can achieve their potential and contribute to building a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities. It's one of the many reasons we repeatedly win awards for being a great place to work.
We offer a competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package allows you decide which benefits are right for you and which ones help you create a solid foundation for your future. Our Total Rewards package includes a comprehensive medical, prescription drug and dental coverage, a defined contribution pension plan, a great vacation policy plus firm paid days that allow you to enjoy longer long weekends throughout the year, statutory holidays and paid personal days (based on province of residence), and a range of exciting programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
• Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues in the industry
• Learning opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
• The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. Recognized as one of Canada's top employers, EY continually strives to be a great place to work and with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we'll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark. Apply today.
EY is committed to inclusiveness, equity and accessibility. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
Posted: February 13, 2019
Closes: April 14, 2019