Permanent Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Gatineau; Montreal; Ottawa; Quebec City
Have many careers in one Firm.
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Build a network of colleagues for lifeAre you looking for a new career opportunity in International Tax? Do you like working in a fast paced and challenging environment? Look at the position below!What will your typical day look like?
About the team
- Plan and lead engagements including structuring corporate investment and developing tax strategies
- Proactively take relevant and valuable tax ideas to our clients to grow the practice
- Build relationships at a senior level and be seen as a trusted business advisor
- Achieve your expertise in an International Tax specialization
- Participate in the development and delivery of training programs
- Actively mentor and coach team members to their highest potential
- Create a learning environment through leadership
Deloitte delivers a comprehensive, practical approach to tax planning that helps multinational businesses meet their worldwide tax responsibilities.
Deloitte delivers a comprehensive, practical approach to tax planning that helps multinational businesses meet their worldwide tax and statutory responsibilities while identifying planning opportunities and providing specialized services to achieve cost efficiencies in line with the company's risk profile. We believe that the most defensible tax strategies are aligned with the company's operations and integrated with the overall business plan.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
- A completed master's degree or accounting designation or LLB
- 4 to 7 years of relevant work experience; of which at least 2 years includes experience in International tax
- Experienced with project problem diagnosis, solution development, client communications, facilitation of decision making, documentation, managing client expectations, project profitability and team leadership
- Execute on complex tax engagements and work closely with the Partners in exceeding our client's expectations while identifying and mitigating tax risks
- Experienced in business development and building a practice
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having a diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Manufacturing and Production