Permanent Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Gatineau; Montreal; Ottawa; Quebec City
External Posting Description
Tax can provide an opportunity to significantly improve the bottom line - if handled with skill and precision. Keeping up with the opportunities as well as changing tax requirements and risks can pose a challenge to any organization, in particular, multinationals. Tax planning must keep pace with - even help shape - a company's operations. This means that tax specialists must manage all of the intricate details in local jurisdictions, while strategically planning the global flow of transactions.
Are you interested in a Tax career? Deloitte's Tax practice will offer you the opportunity to:
- Work in a fast growing and challenging environment with like-minded people who are eminent in their respective technical field
- Develop solutions through debate and discussion, in our teams and with clients
- Continue your professional development to reinforce and expand your chosen career path
- Work with high profile clients on a variety of Canadian and international engagements
- We are now looking for a Manager / Senior Manager to join our Tax team with a focus on International Tax.
As a Manager or Sr. Manager, you will:
- Plan and lead engagements including structuring corporate investment and developing tax strategies
- Proactively take relevant and valuable tax ideas to our clients to grow the practice
- Build relationships at a senior level and be seen as a trusted business advisor
- Achieve your expertise in an International Tax specialization
- Participate in the development and delivery of training programs
- Actively mentor and coach team members to their highest potential
- Create a learning environment through leadership
External Posting Qualifications
- Completed undergraduate degree with outstanding academic credential
- A completed master's degree or accounting designation or LLB
- 4 to 7 years of relevant work experience; of which at least 2 years includes experience in International tax
- Completion of the CICA In-depth Tax program an asset
- Strong commitment to professional and client service excellence
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to deliver the full cycle of project management accountabilities
- Experienced with project problem diagnosis, solution development, client communications, facilitation of decision making, documentation, managing client expectations, project profitability and team leadership
- Experienced in business development and building a practice
- Ability to anticipate the long term impact of all decisions and take a broad approach to problem solving
- Execute on complex tax engagements and work closely with the Partners in exceeding our client's expectations while identifying and mitigating tax risks
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make a greater impact than you ever thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and drive our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, and lead.
At Deloitte, we understand that everyone, and their career goals, are different. As a firm, we help create the conditions and opportunities that will enable our people to thrive - both professionally and personally. We do this by making three commitments to our people:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to work how you want, and we have innovative spaces and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Apply now and let us show you how to push your career to the next level at Deloitte. The One Firm. For You.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants' needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
Apply now × Apply for Job
Enter your email to apply
Manufacturing and Production