At KPMG, you'll join a team of diverse and dedicated problem solvers, connected by a common cause: turning insight into opportunity for clients and communities around the world.
Leading Canadian businesses are winning on client experiences delivered through digital channels. The KPMG Customer and Digital Services Practice have achieved significant growth in the last two years, exponentially more during these tough times and we are expanding our team to meet the needs of our clients.
We have several exciting opportunities for individuals who are passionate about helping clients reshape their business around the customer to create a truly connected and profitable enterprise. If you have consulting experience, value culture and client value above all, have delivered client experience design and/or delivered digital strategy engagements then we would love to hear from you.
We are looking for experienced consulting leaders who want to be part of part of making KPMG 'the clear choice in the Canadian market for imagining, designing, building and securing customer obsessed organizations'. If you have experience in the areas of: Digital Strategy, Experience Design, Service Design, Client Experience Strategy, and/or Customer Journey Mapping, we want to hear from you. What you will do
As a Manager or Senior Manager in a Big Four Global Consulting Firm, you have advised large, complex organizations on their CX and Digital strategies. You understand navigating complex organizations, engaging at senior levels and can credibly deliver value in the eyes of our clients'.
This role is about sales, delivery and practice development.
- Business development: you will support the marketing and support of winning the trust of clients resulting in sold work;
- Team and project management: you will lead a team of super smart staff, maintain strong client relations and shape the deliverable of outstanding work products;
- Practice development: you will create followership and can support recruiting, marketing and practice administration as required.
You will play a central role in delivering a structured process to shape an ambitious and practical path for clients to realize value. You will also be part of a global KPMG Customer network that has developed some of the best CX and Digital tools, methods and frameworks anywhere. What you bring to the role
Keys to your success:
- 5 - 10 years experience delivering client service excellence, preferably in a professional services firm;
- Have worked in 1-2 of the key industries we serve: Financial Services, Retail and Government;
- Strategic and intellectual thinker who understands strategy, technology, design and process through the lens of a digital experience;
- Can research, curate, organize and synthesize diverse and complex data sets to inform CX and Digital transformation plans;
- Structure and develop compelling proposals and deliverables in logical, compelling and creative ways;
- Able to prepare for and deliver presentations and facilitate workshops with experience doing so to senior level audiences.
KPMG individuals Deliver Impact | Seek Growth | Inspire Trust
and understand that a diverse workforce enables us to deepen relationships and strengthen our business. Providing you with the support you need to be at your best
For more information about KPMG in Canada's Benefits and well-being, click here . Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice. For more information about Inclusion, Diversity & Equity in Recruitment, please click here .
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact us at email@example.com
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778.