Permanent Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Experience MyFlex and an agile work environment where work is what you do not where you do itAre you looking for a leadership opportunity within Internal Audit? We've got what you're looking for!What will your typical day look like?
About the team
- Managing a team of resources to deliver a variety of internal audit and internal control certification needs.
- Overseeing all phases of the internal audit delivery process (planning, execution & reporting).
- Drafting proposals and participating in business development efforts to build and generate internal audit and control certification business.
- Interacting with a network of seasoned internal audit practitioners within our client organizations (e.g., Chief Audit Executives, Audit Committees etc.).
- Providing strategic advice and guidance on matters of risk management, internal control, governance etc.
- Analyzing and diagnosing client business issues to develop and recommend creative solutions.
- Managing a diverse team of talented consultants and senior consultants while coaching them to their highest potential.
- Employing a structured approach to project management to ensure complete client satisfaction and project profitability.
Our Deloitte Risk Advisory team helps our clients better manage strategic and operational risks. Our professionals help organizations enhance the effectiveness, quality, and value received from their governance, risk management, and internal control processes. Our broad understanding of risks and controls and related areas of operational improvement, combined with our specific industry sector and market knowledge and subject-matter specialists, help our clients confirm that their processes and controls are designed appropriately, and are operating effectively and efficiently to bring the greatest possible value to the organizations. Enough about us, let's talk about you
- Four to seven years of experience in audit or other relevant experience.
- CPA, CIA or CISA designation preferred (or related certification based on training completed and previous work experience).
- Experience in process development (project management, policy design, etc.), an asset.
- Experience with software for spreadsheets, word processing and presentations, ideally the Microsoft Office suite.
- Ability to adapt to and work in a multicultural environment.
- Strong interpretation and analytical capabilities.
- Experience with data extraction and analysis tools; demonstrated ability to execute analytical procedures with relevant data in wide-ranging activities and processes, is an asset.
- Self-reliance, leadership skills and ability to work without direct supervision on numerous projects.
- Fluently speak/write in English (ability to communicate in French is a strong asset)
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Manufacturing and Production