Co-op/Intern Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.s.
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality. Are you seeking an opportunity where you can configure, deploy, troubleshoot and provide hardware support for Greenhouse PCs, touchscreens, smartboards, and networks? Read below on how you can!What will your typical day look like?
This role will give you the opportunity to work with teams to utilize technology for client facing sessions along with supporting other teams on deployment of new Toronto Greenhouse office and document processes. You will also assist teams in modifying/polishing PowerPoint, SMART, QlikView and Tableau files to make them presentable in client sessions all while learning various technologies and being comfortable to talk about them.About the team
Deloitte is one of Canada's leading professional services firms, providing audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services across Canada. At Deloitte, we combine industry insight with a deep understanding of today's local and global business challenges to give our clients the intelligent, practical and principled solutions they need to resolve both today's and tomorrow's challenges.
Let Deloitte show you how to push your career to the next level. And let your story unfold.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone who has:
- Enrolled in a relevant post-secondary program such as computer science, engineering, IT related programs, or business/commerce
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A team-player attitude with motivated, innovative, perceptive, adaptable, action-oriented, leadership capabilities
- Microsoft office proficiency, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and unified communications
- Bilingual in French (both written and verbal)
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
Apply by October 17, 2019.
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having a diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
We are passionate about helping you launch your career at Deloitte. Prepped
is a free, digital and personalized, voluntary program that may provide the guidance and training you need to properly tackle your job search, and could prepare you for the next steps in the interview process. Prepped is currently only available in English, and is not a Deloitte created tool. Choosing to use or not use Prepped will not be weighted towards or against you. Get Prepped now at https://www.fullyprepped.ca/invite .