You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you'll be one of over 200,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 154 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this. Position Summary
The KPMG HR Shared Services Centre (HR SSC) provides a streamlined delivery of standardized transactional, operational and consultative services using a scalable shared service model, to deliver process and time efficiencies while ensuring compliance.What you will do
What you bring to the role
- Provide direct support to Talent Attraction Managers and Recruiters nationally to coordinate candidate interviews. This includes liaising with stakeholders at all levels to ensure the correct facilities and resources are booked for in-person, Skype, MS Teams, and case study interviews with accuracy and efficiency.
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities while effectively managing stakeholder expectations.
- Be accountable for the delivery of excellent client-focused service by engaging in active listening and projecting the highest level of professionalism in every interaction.
- Ad hoc support, as required.
Keys to your success
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Human Resources/related field.
- Independent work ethic with a good sense of judgment for when to ask for clarification/support.
- Proactive and resourceful in seeking out solutions and information.
- Ability to multi-task a high workload and prioritize requests.
- Ability to communicate with utmost professionalism to deliver client service excellence.
- Outstanding organization skills to manage a high volume of cases efficiently to ensure we are meeting our service level agreement.
- Proficiency with MS Office (including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) and ability to effectively use ServiceNow, our case and knowledge management HRIS platform, to manage workflow and cases and track related communications.
- Bilingual in French.
- CHRP designation is an asset.
Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
- Client service orientation
- Ability to manage a high volume of requests
- Excellent interpersonal skills
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice.
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact KPMG's Employee Relations Service team for support at email: email@example.com
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778 Option 3.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org