Line of Service
Internal Firm ServicesIndustry/Sector
IFS - AdministrationManagement Level
Senior AssociateJob Description & Summary
A career in Administration and Secretarial Services, within Internal Firm Services, will give you with the opportunity to provide administrative support to PwC employees. You'll focus on using business software applications to prepare reports, receiving and directing incoming calls or emails to the appropriate parties, arranging business travel, tracking expenses, and coordinating meeting arrangements.
Our team provides document production assistance based on PwC's template requirements. As part of the team, you'll be helping with template selection, formatting and incorporation of customised changes based on client need.What to consider before applying
• This role requires the candidate to be fluent in French and English Purpose-led work you'll be part of
As a Bilingual FR/EN, Document Production Team Lead (Word Pro) you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. Responsibilities include but are not limited to
• Administration of the DocsOnline & WordPro Online tools, reviewing job status, and assigning document production work as required to team members, based on skills, ability and availability
• Monitor the workload and help mailbox daily
• Coordinate processing to ensure deadlines are met
• Keep up to date on new technology and share knowledge with the team where appropriate
• Develop and maintain strong working relationships with partners, practice staff and other key contacts, including other Team Leads nationally
• Understand the business in order to provide enhanced client-centric administrative services delivery
• Promote a culture of teaming and continuous improvement
• Contribute to, support and implement national strategy, policies and procedures as directed
• Promote and maintain a team environment by managing staffing to achieve optimal ratios, workflow and back up support within the assigned teams
• Function as a primary point of contact in the resolution, escalation or routing of enquiries and issues
• Determine training needs and provide recommendations to the DPS/STD Manager
• Responsible for the overall supervision, training and coaching of some members of the DocsOnline & Word Pro team Experiences and skills you'll use to solve
• Strong technical skills in Google Suite and Microsoft Office Suite, and proficiency in other specific applications as required
• Strong relationship building skills with experience leading diverse work teams, engaging staff andpartners
• Detailed understanding of the firm's business, including a strong grasp of the needs of our lines of service
• A team builder with a positive attitude, who has a demonstrated ability to deal with staff at all levels
• Able to negotiate and influence effectively
• Ability to challenge in a constructive manner
• Strong problem-solving skills, exhibiting exceptional time management and organizational skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Effective communication skills in both, French and English (written/verbal)
• Impeccable ethical standards, discretion, integrity, objectivity, confidence, dedication and can maintain confidentiality
• Relevant experience leading administrative teams
• Past experience as an administrative assistant or document specialist supporting multiple staff is an asset
• Experience working in a partnership or professional services firm would be an asset
• High school diploma required. A post-secondary education is an asset
• A demonstrated commitment to valuing differences and working alongside diverse people and perspectives Why you'll love PwC
We're inspiring and empowering our people to change the world. Powered by the latest technology, you'll be a part of amazing teams helping public and private clients build trust and deliver sustained outcomes. This purpose-led work, and our continuous development environment, will take your career to the next level. We reward your impact, and support your wellbeing, through a competitive compensation package, inclusive benefits and flexibility programs that will help you thrive in work and life. Learn more about us at http://pwc.com/ca/whypwc Your Application to PwC
We embrace new technology to deliver securely and differently for our candidates. To protect your personal information, apply at http://pwc.com/ca/careers and visit http://pwc.com/ca/applytopwc to learn more about what your recruitment experience could look like Putting the safety of our people and clients first as we look to a hybrid future
At this time, PwC does not require, but strongly encourages, full vaccination in order to access its offices. Some of our clients may require vaccination and other restrictions to be in place to access their premises. You may, therefore, be required to be vaccinated and comply with all other restrictions where applicable. At PwC, the future ways of work will be a hybrid of in-person and virtual, allowing choice and flexibility to explore new ways of working and collaborating, based on client, team and individual needs Education
(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Certifications
(if blank, certifications not specified) Required SkillsOptional Skills Desired Languages
(If blank, desired languages not specified) Travel Requirements
Not SpecifiedAvailable for Work Visa Sponsorship?
NoGovernment Clearance Required?
NoJob Posting End Date
At PwC Canada, our most valuable asset is our people and we grow stronger as we learn from one another. We're committed to creating an equitable and inclusive community of solvers where everyone feels that they truly belong. We understand that experience comes in many forms and building trust in society and solving important problems is only possible if we reflect the mosaic of the society we live in.
We're committed to providing accommodations throughout the application, interview, and employment process. If you require an accommodation to be at your best, please let us know during the application process.
To learn more about inclusion and diversity at PwC Canada: https://www.pwc.com/ca/en/about-us/diversity-inclusion.html. Be a part of The New Equation.
Chez PwC Canada, notre atout le plus précieux, c'est notre personnel. Et c'est en apprenant les uns des autres que nous devenons plus forts. Nous avons à cœur de créer une communauté équitable et inclusive de professionnels de la résolution de problèmes, dans laquelle chacun se sent vraiment à sa place. Nous savons que l'expérience peut prendre diverses formes et, pour nous, donner confiance au public et résoudre des problèmes importants n'est possible que si notre milieu de travail reflète la diversité de la société dans laquelle nous vivons.
Nous tenons à répondre à vos besoins tout au long du processus de demande d'emploi, d'entrevue et d'embauche. Si vous avez besoin de mesures d'adaptation pour être parfaitement à l'aise, faites-le-nous savoir à l'étape de la demande d'emploi.
Pour en savoir plus sur l'inclusion et la diversité chez PwC Canada: https://www.pwc.com/ca/fr/about-us/diversity-inclusion.html. Faites partie de La Nouvelle équation.