Permanent Reference code
:101628 Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Montreal Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
Have many careers in one Firm.
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems.
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.What will your typical day look like?
Daily activities vary for our cyber strategy practitioners, depending on the client engagement. Practitioners will work on projects across multiple clients and industries in a fast-paced environment. You will work closely with client teams to understand their needs and business, and collaborate with Deloitte colleagues to solve problems, recommend solutions, and provide expertise to your clients. Practitioners will support the team in developing high quality deliverables according to a project plan that has been agreed to by the clients.
Cyber Strategy services provide guidance and support to executives in establishing an actionable roadmap to support the evolution of security programs priorities in an era where cyber is everywhere. It requires both technical and soft skills, drive and critical thinking.About the team
The environment at Deloitte is made up of intellectually curious practitioners, including world-class security and privacy experts. Infrastructure, Governance and Application Security are critical parts of Deloitte's Cyber Risk Services practice, which helps our clients be Secure, Vigilant and Resilient in the face of an ever-increasing array of cyber threats and vulnerabilities. Our Cyber Risk Services help organizations with the management of information and technology risks by delivering end-to-end solutions, using proven methodologies and tools in a consistent manner. Our services help organizations address timely, pervasive an complex issues such as identity theft, data security breaches, data leakage, cyber security, and system outages across organizations of various sizes and industries, with the goal of enabling ongoing, secure, and reliable operations across the enterprise.
This role will consist of working closely with the industrial technologies team on aspects of strategy, governance and regulation.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
• A minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience in IT, cybersecurity or strategy and risk management;
• An Undergraduate (or higher) degree in IT related studies: Information Security Management, Risk Management, Computer Science or Engineering or other;
• Understanding of cybersecurity frameworks, standards and guidelines such as ISO 27001, NIST 800-53, NIST 800-82, NIST CSF, ISF CSF; and interesting in security regulations.
• Interest in of IT and business processes and controls for Emerging Technologies; cybersecurity and privacy relevant regulatory and compliance requirements such as NERC, OSFI cybersecurity self-assessment, PIPEDA; or three lines of defense model.
• Curious and adaptable, strong communication, time management, report writing, investigation, and presentation skills;
• Strong problem solving, organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to articulate complex concepts in a clear and concise manner.Our shared values
While our Purpose guides us and helps explain why we exist, our shared values describe the behaviour we expect from each other at the firm.
They provide common ground to unite us across cultures and geographies. They help us to earn the trust and respect of our stakeholders. We all commit to living by these shared values, to stay true to the principles they represent, and to honour the legacy from which they came. They are what sets us apart and makes us Deloitte.
Every day, we live our Purpose through the following five shared values:
The next step is yours
- Lead the way: Deloitte is not only leading the profession, but reinventing it for the future. We're also committed to creating opportunity and leading the way to a more sustainable world.
- Serve with integrity: Deloitte has earned the trust of employees, clients, regulators, and the public for 175 years. Upholding that trust is our single most important responsibility.
- Take care of each other: We look out for one another and prioritize respect, fairness, development, and well-being.
- Foster inclusion: We are at our best when we foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. We know this attracts top talent, enables innovation, and helps us deliver well-rounded client solutions.
- Collaborate for measurable impact: We approach our work with a collaborative mindset, teaming across businesses, geographies, and skill sets to deliver tangible, measurable, attributable impact.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Law, Engineer, Equity, Developer, Risk Management, Legal, Engineering, Finance, Technology
Management and Executive