We are seeking a Bilingual Document Processing Specialist
. This role is full-time, permanent position working in our Document Processing Department. The job hours are 9:30 am to 6:00 pm, Monday to Friday, for a position situated in the Montreal office. What you will do
What you bring to the role
- Performing document production duties by utilizing complex Word tools to create, reformat draft and finalize copies of a variety of textual materials such as financial statements, management document, tables, charts, graphs, including: establishing and/or revising document formats as required.
- Independently resolving formatting issues or errors by tracking processing actions
- Input requested corrections
- Troubleshooting documents formatting issues and assisting staff with same
- Align bitexts.
- Other tasks as required
- A college's degree and/or community college diploma with at least three years working experience in accounting office administration or in a similar environment (or equivalent combination of education and experience)
- Minimum of 3 years work experience as a document processing specialist.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite and/or Photoshop
- Knowledge of Logiterm software is an advantage
- Advanced knowledge of spelling, punctuation, sentence, and paragraph structure and formatting
- Working knowledge of document processing concepts and techniques, methods and equipment capabilities
- Bilingual (French and English)
- The ability to maintain client contact and juggle your other tasks with ease and the utmost attention.
This is an ideal position for someone who enjoys working on large, complex documents, having variety in their day, and an interest in the technical aspects of document production. Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at email@example.com
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778.