Requisition ID: 113141
Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture.
The Associate, Customer Success contributes to the overall success of the Technology & Innovation Banking (TIB) team through delivering exceptional customer service and advice to TIB team's portfolio of commercial clients. The successful candidate will ensure all activities conducted are in compliance with governing regulations, internal policies and procedures.
Working in partnership with TIB's Venture's team, the Associate, Customer Success is a critical client-facing resource for TIB's clients, which range from seed stage companies to mature companies operating in technology and innovation segments. Our clients include some of Canada's fastest growing tech companies. Through active needs discovery and solution development, the Associate, Customer Success will provide clients with advice for their day to day banking operations. What you will do in the role:
What you bring to the role:
- Champions a customer focused culture to deepen client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems and knowledge.
- Working closely with Principals on the Ventures team, the Associate, Customer Success is responsible for providing the following services to a portfolio of existing and prospective clients:
- Onboarding:Supporting the collection of information directly from clients and from various sources necessary to assess the client's risk profile in order to ensure the Bank meets its regulatory requirements related to KYC, AML, etc. This includes contacting clients, sourcing internal/external sources/web sites, documenting information in Know Your Client documentation in various formats such as the Client Profile Information documents and responding to various internal Compliance groups.
- Sales Solutions and Advice:with Principals and Commercial Banking partners, deliver best sales solution based on strong knowledge of client's operational requirements (primarily cash management and deposit solutions).
- Client servicing escalations:Help resolve service-related matters raised by the client directly to the Principals. This responsibility does not replace the servicing provided through the Business Service Center and is typically credit in nature or day to day servicing.
- Fulfilment:Coordinating efforts with the client and various internal partners (eg. BSC, EDDU, CRA, GBM) to ensure loan funding and business account openings are fulfilled as per customer expectations.
- Drive Customer Engagement:participate in proactive, ongoing contact programs to develop strong relationships with clients through staying in touch, providing value-added service, and meaningful advice.
- The Associate, Customer Success will be responsible for supporting approximately 2-4 Principals in TIB's Venture team.
- The clients being serviced are across Canada although and most likely international locations. These clients will be both borrowing and non-borrowing. Borrowing Clients typically have standard to moderately complex financial solutions.
- The Associate, Customer Success will also interact with external parties such as Solicitors, Accountants, and Professional Service Providers.
- College/University degree or equivalent work experience.
- Commitment to participate in other training requirements as determined by the Bank from time to time.
- Strong commitment to excellent client service and ability to work with clients to resolve issues in an amicable and prompt manner.
- Strong organizational skills to co-ordinate and prioritize a number of concurrent requests from different Principals.
- Strong interpersonal skills to obtain agreements within Commercial Banking and partners.
- Strong written and verbal skills in English and French
- Working knowledge of the features and benefits of Commercial products and services.
- Strong commitment to accuracy, customer focus and results focus.
- Work in a standard office-based environment
* Candidates must be bilingual (English & French
Location(s): Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here . Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted. Job Segment:
Bank, Banking, Developer, Law, Finance, Customer Service, Technology, Legal
Banking, Finance and Insurance