Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview Start date: January 11th 2021
TD Auto Finance is a dynamic division within TD. This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing business focused on providing a robust array of automotive financing options to meet our customers' needs as well as the needs of our dealer partners. In Canada we also finance recreational and leisure vehicles, and serve the Prime and Non-Prime Auto market. In the goal to become Canada's #1 auto lender we are over 900 people strong including an external sales team located coast to coast, as well as teams in credit adjudication, funding, inside sales, loan administration, customer service, collections and recovery, and our federated functions of risk management, technology solutions, finance & human resources. Our offices are located in Canada in Toronto, ON, Brossard, QC & Nanaimo, BC.Job Description
Under the direction of the Team Leader, the Customer Service Representative is responsible for consistently providing customers with accurate information and solutions in a professional and courteous manner. The incumbent performs all duties according to the established Customer Service Policies & Procedures.
• Contribute to the promotion and maintenance of positive customer relations by providing superior service to all customers.
• Assist in a service standard objective of answering 80% of all calls within 20 seconds.
• Achieve and maintain quality monitoring scores of at least 85% monthly. Field all questions and concerns regarding loans, contracts, payouts, insurance and charges to customers and authorized third parties.
• Provide accurate and up to date information to all TDAF customers at all times.
• Respond to inbound calls, faxes and email inquiries within department's service level agreements.
• Take ownership for the calls, email or fax and by ensuring that all inquiries are investigated and resolved to the satisfaction of the customer. Delay payments and facilitate due date and payment frequency changes for TDAF clientele. Provide payouts and balances to customers and authorized third parties (i.e. dealers, banks, etc.)Update customer's personal information on their files (i.e. address, place of employment, banking etc.)
• Display appropriate telephone and email etiquette when communicating with customers (both internally and externally).
• Facilitate the resolution of minor escalated calls.
• Perform outbound activities of the department such as outgoing welcome calls, insurance broker calls, TDAF Direct payout quotes to dealerships and returning all voice messages left by customers. Returning all voice messages left by customers.
• Promote the use of, and send passwords for, the Customer Web Interface to all customers.
• Contribute to the success of the business and Customer Service department through personal efforts to enhance own knowledge and skills; assist others in achieving common goals and objectives and maintaining a respectful, positive work environment.Requirements
• Must be bilingual French and English
• Secondary School Diploma (or equivalent)
• Customer service experience an assetAdditional Information
*** Our contact center is located in Brossard, 4605 Boul. Lapiniere ***
Must be available to work between 7:30am and 9:00pm from Monday to Friday and from 9:00am until 5:00pm on Saturday. Must be available for shift rotation. Must be available for a 4 weeks full time paid training starting January 11, 2021 from 8:00am till 4:00pm Monday to FridayHours
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Banking, Finance and Insurance