Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview
TD Auto Finance is a newly formed division within TD, bringing together the former Chrysler Financial business and TD Financing Services. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic & rapidly growing business focused on providing a robust array of automotive financing options to meet our customers' needs as well as the needs of our dealer partners. In Canada we also finance recreational and leisure vehicles, and serve the Prime and Non-Prime Auto market.
In the goal to become North America's #1 auto lender we are over 2,500 people strong including an external sales team located coast to coast, as well as teams in credit adjudication, funding, inside sales, loan administration, customer service, collections and recovery, and our federated functions of risk management, technology solutions, finance & human resources. Our offices are located in Canada in Toronto, ON, Brossard, QC & Nanaimo, BC and in the US in Farmington Hills, MI, Jacksonville, FL & Dallas, TXJob Description
Under the direction of a Collections Team Leader, the Collectors are responsible for managing a section of the delinquent portfolio in a manner that maintains positive customer relations with all past-due customers. The incumbent performs all duties according to the established Collections Policies & Procedures.
- Actively manage a queue of past-due accounts to ensure company delinquency and write-off targets remain at acceptable levels.
- Initiate outbound calls to all delinquent customers based on timing tree.
- Handle all inbound calls on delinquent accounts, regardless of who the account has been assigned to.
- Ensure accuracy of customer information in KeySys by maintaining computerized notes and updating residence, employment and banking information.
- Assist team members in contacting past-due accounts to achieve team and individual targets on a monthly basis.
- Perform basic skip tracing functions when required.
- Contribute to the promotion and maintenance of positive customer relations by offering strategies to delinquent customers for the benefit of TDAF and the customer.
- Recommend solutions on delinquent accounts such as Deferral payments, Re-writes and Repossessions.
- Escalates accounts and issues according to Collections policies & procedures.
- Display professional telephone etiquette when communicating with customers.
- Customer Service experience
- Sales and credit experiences
- Call center experience
- Collection experience can be an asset
- Post-Secondary Education Customer
- Bilingual (English - French) Mandatory (Speaking, reading and Writting)
Mon-Fri 730am-900pm and Sat 900am-500pm (Rotation 1 night shift and 1 Sat) flexibility required as the rest of shifts can vary Hours
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.