Permanent Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Brossard; Calgary; Edmonton; Gatineau; Halifax; Laval; Montreal; Regina; Saskatoon; St. John's; Toronto
External Posting Description
Deloitte is currently seeking a CRM Coordinator to join our Audit Central team. As a CRM Coordinator you will support our audit practitioners throughout Canada with CRM needs including account and opportunity creation, CAEA, continuances, monitor CAEA/continuance approvals, print CAEA reports and open new mandates.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office package (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to produce pivot tables and manipulate data from CRM reports
- Fully bilingual in French and English (both written and spoken)
- Ability to work accurately and effectively under pressure and to prioritize workload
- Understanding of confidentiality, discretion and professional conduct in all aspects of the role
- Strong communication skills with the ability to provide concise and professional instructions to practitioners
- Ability to work effectively within the team as well as being able to work on own initiative when required
- Thorough understanding of the business needs of practitioners to provide efficient service
External Posting Qualifications
- Thorough knowledge of Audit PPN, RIRE and Advisory CAEA rules including business and regulatory rules and processes
- Thorough knowledge of Audit PPN, RIRE and Advisory business rules around risk and pricing
- Thorough knowledge of Background Check processes
- Strong CRM knowledge:
- Account, opportunity, contact entry and editing
- CAEA generation
- CAEA approvals
- CAEA report printing
- Pricing tools - download and upload
- Mandate creation
- Background and conflict check
- Service Requests
- Reports and queries
Nice to have:
Get your career off to a great start. What impact will you make?
- Understanding of pricing tool requirements and usage of comparison tab
- Understanding of RIRE Annual staffing process
- Understanding of the PPN Bulk process
We're always looking for people with the relentless energy to drive and push themselves further to find new avenues and unique ways of reaching our shared goals. At Deloitte, we know that being the undisputed leader means empowering our people to be the very best they can be - so they can make an impact that matters for clients, colleagues and the community, and for their own careers.
We offer a truly differentiated talent experience that empowers our people with unlimited opportunities to do meaningful work and to grow, learn, and lead at every point in their career. Deloitte's newly designed offices offer unique workspaces that strengthen connections, inspire innovative ways of working, and provide the necessary tools to help you make an impact that matters. And with our global reach and network, you'll always be part of the Deloitte community.
"Once Deloitte, always Deloitte." Lead yourself. Lead a team. Lead the firm. It's all possible at Deloitte.
Deloitte is one of Canada's leading professional services firms, providing audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services across Canada. At Deloitte, we combine industry insight with a deep understanding of today's local and global business challenges to give our clients the intelligent, practical and principled solutions they need to resolve both today's and tomorrow's challenges. Let Deloitte show you how to push your career to the next level. And let your story unfold.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants' needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply now × Apply for Job
Enter your email to apply