You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you'll be one of over 219,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 147 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this.
Our Strategy and Digital Transformation Advisory team advises clients on transformation and management of their IT, to increase the value that IT delivers within their organization. Working with the senior leadership we assist them to define strategy, identify and champion transformation opportunities and assist with key decisions on how IT will operate. What you will do
As a Consultant/Senior Consultant, you will take part in IT management consulting engagements that include the following responsibilities:
- Help execute project deliverables by working in team as required by the varying nature of different project requir ements.
- Facilitate client workshops to understand business requirements and gather, review and validate document functional requirements.
- Preparation of reports and presentations for KPMG and client leaders to keep relevant stakeholders apprised of overall project status.
- Contribute to the development of thought leadership in support of local and global IT Advisory Practice development and growth.
And will cover the following subjects:
What you bring to the role
- Digital transformation
- Strategic, technology and Enterprise Architecture planning
- Diagnostics of the IT function and the IT organizational model
- Improvement of IT effectiveness and efficiency and the service delivery models (infrastructure & operations and application software)
- IT service catalogue and cost modeling
- Opportunity studies - cost/benefit analyses (large projects, shared services, outsourcing, etc.)
- IT governance structure and process
- IT benchmarking
- IT process design
- Business Intelligence strategy and architecture
- Selection of partners (providers of application software solutions, technology, outsourcing or integrated services)
- Post-secondary education in Information Technology, Information Management, Engineering, Business, or a related field; Master of Business Administration (MBA) in information technology and/or applicable experience is an asset
- Fluency in French and English, written and spoken (essential)
- one to five (1-5) years of experience in a consulting role preferably with a management consulting/professional services firm or a similar relevant role in an enterprise from another industry, working on projects to improve service delivery enabled by technology.
The keys to your success:
- Professional designations (PMP, CAPM, CGEIT, ITIL, CMMI, CMC, etc.) or knowledge of ISO standards and TOGAF framework are an asset
- Knowledge of following application domains : ERP, CRM, SCM, BI & Analytics, POS, Web, etc. is an asset
- Demonstrated ability to think and interact strategically while maintaining a solid grounding in the reality and operating constraints of IT executives
- Experience in designing IT processes and in the utilization of Enterprise Architecture tools
- Ability to conduct interviews and write reports for senior management
Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to clearly and articulately identify and define problems and develop creative solutions to address client requirements
- Focus on innovation including building out market-first solutions in response to new and unique opportunities in the market
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, results-focused environment
- Ability to gain a security clearance is essential to this position.
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice.
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact KPMG's Employee Relations Service team for support at email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778 Option 3.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at email@example.com
Accounting Banking, Finance and Insurance