Permanent Reference code
:94443 Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Montreal; Quebec City Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
Are you looking for an exciting new career in consulting? Have Oracle EPM experience? Then you might be the next Consultant for our Oracle Enterprise Solutions Team. Interested? Look below.What will your typical day look like?
- Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
- Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
- Have many careers in one Firm.
As a Consultant you will be analyzing client issues and developing solutions using the latest Oracle technology solutions. You will be the author of presentations and present findings to clients. You will be supporting the team in areas of pursuits, client engagements and project implementation. You will need to prioritize objectives and contribute to project planning and status reporting alongside with participating in all phases of the project life cycle from Scoping to Post-Implementation Support. Lastly, you will develop knowledge of the various services delivered by the firm and leverage the knowledge to identify potential sales opportunitiesAbout the team
Our Oracle EPM Team embraces and lives the firm's purpose - to make an impact that matters - by pushing yourself and your team to identify solutions to challenges that are most important for our clients, people, and society. At Deloitte we develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities. We deliver exceptional client service by maximizing results and driving high performance from people, while also fostering collaboration across businesses and borders. We proudly influence clients, teams and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships. It's important that we understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, and align people to them to set appropriate priorities and direction.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone who is:
Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life. Be yourself, and more.
- Experienced with Oracle Hyperion and Oracle EPM Cloud
- Looking to gain functional and/or project management skills
- Experienced with project implementation is preferred, however must have a minimum of 1 year of full life cycle with hands-on configuration experience with at least one Oracle EPM solution (Oracle Data Management (EDMCS), Oracle Enterprise Planning and Budgeting Cloud (PBCS/EPBCS), Financial Consolidation and Close (FCCS), Oracle Profitability and Cost Management (PCMCS), Account Reconciliation (ARCS), Narrative Reporting/Enterprise Performance Reporting Cloud (EPRCS)) or equivalent on- premise solutions (DRM, Hyperion Planning, Hyperion Financial Management)
- An undergraduate in Business, Finance, Computer Science, Accounting, Information Technology, or a related field with outstanding academic credentials is required. Post graduate degree and/or a professional designation is a strong asset
- Able to work with onsite and offshore development teams including at all levels of the client organization
- Able to travel within Canada. Unique US and International travel opportunities also available during your career
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance. You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you're from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be. Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader. Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles - and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships - between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
ERP, Computer Science, Database, Oracle, Developer, Technology
Management and Executive