Permanent Reference code
:103107 Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Montreal Our Purpose
Have many careers in one Firm.
Experience a firm where wellness matters.
Build a network of colleagues for life. Are you looking for an opportunity to work with the Client Account Management group within the Deloitte Priority Account team? Read more below!What will your typical day look like?
• Assisting with identifying, qualifying, pursuing and closing opportunities and developing strategic and tactical plans to generate revenue while building the appropriate support team to execute
• Experience in relationship planning and building that increases account penetration that leads to increased revenue opportunities with new and existing clients
• Ability to influence and lead cross-functional teams
• Being a trusted advisor to Deloitte's Lead Client Service Partner (LCSP) and other Account Team leaders to ensure that the business and sales plan is developed, monitored and that sales processes are consistently executed
• Driving client centric sales and operational disciplines with Deloitte business and industry teams while holding a broad level of understanding of the client(s) in the selected portfolio
• Building relationship strategies focused on key executives for Deloitte Leaders & Team Members
• Helping support the ideation, creation and execution of plans to pursue opportunities and grow revenues
• Plan, create, execute and monitor, and support an account-based sales plan which encompasses the breadth of the global clients & industries assets (events, high profile speakers etc.) to build our brandAbout the team
Join a group of high-performing, dynamic, driven and fun individuals working together as a team to bring best practices and innovative ideas to our clients. We connect regionally and nationally to share experiences and ideas which have proven to help address our client's top priorities and getting to the heart of business issues. Our cohesive team is passionate about helping each other, driving results, being the experts of our clients, and developing a functional knowledge of our sectors and industries.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
• Bachelor's degree and 5 to 7+ years' experience as an account relationship and/or business development manager with strong sales management knowledge and experience
• Knowledge and experience serving clients in Energy, Resource and Industrials industry is an asset
• Strong propensity to serve client needs, partner and work towards becoming a trusted advisor through experience in relationship building to increase account penetration leading to increased revenue opportunities
• Success in playing a leading role within an account team framework and the ability to influence cross-functional teams (i.e. working effectively and teaming with Lead Client Service Partners, Service Line/Industry leaders, practitioners and other business development professionals)
• Poised, executive presence and high articulacy
• An intermediate background and experience in public communications (written and verbal), project / program management, financial reporting, and business marketing acumen.Our shared values
While our Purpose guides us and helps explain why we exist, our shared values describe the behaviour we expect from each other at the firm.
They provide common ground to unite us across cultures and geographies. They help us to earn the trust and respect of our stakeholders. We all commit to living by these shared values, to stay true to the principles they represent, and to honour the legacy from which they came. They are what sets us apart and makes us Deloitte.
Every day, we live our Purpose through the following five shared values:
The next step is yours
- Lead the way: Deloitte is not only leading the profession, but reinventing it for the future. We're also committed to creating opportunity and leading the way to a more sustainable world.
- Serve with integrity: Deloitte has earned the trust of employees, clients, regulators, and the public for 175 years. Upholding that trust is our single most important responsibility.
- Take care of each other: We look out for one another and prioritize respect, fairness, development, and well-being.
- Foster inclusion: We are at our best when we foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. We know this attracts top talent, enables innovation, and helps us deliver well-rounded client solutions.
- Collaborate for measurable impact: We approach our work with a collaborative mindset, teaming across businesses, geographies, and skill sets to deliver tangible, measurable, attributable impact.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Equity, Developer, Program Manager, Manager, Marketing Manager, Finance, Technology, Management, Marketing
Management and Executive