You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG, you'll be one of over 219,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 147 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this. The opportunity:
Are you a talented individual with a proven track record on executing project deliverables?
Our Montreal Operations Consulting Services team is offering you the opportunity to be part of a brand new initiative focused on building a community of Business Analysts within the firm.
The team is seeking business analysts like you who have the skills and the motivation to make a difference. What you will do
What you bring to the role
- Evaluate and understand the customer's needs in depth
- Document processes and systems to analyze the business model
- Work simultaneously on several projects of varying size, duration and complexity
- Act as a liaison between business needs and technology solutions
- Provide the right and comprehensive solution for the customer
- Establish complex connections between customer needs and technical team capabilities
Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a business analyst
- Bachelor of Information Technology or in a related field (Business, Engineering, Accounting, etc.)
- Master the MECE method
- Proficiency with Office Suite (PowerPoint and Excel)
- Knowledge of the financial environment (financial instruments)
- Strong interpersonal skills and professional maturity; demonstrated ability to effectively interact and build relationships with a diverse group of clients and colleagues
- Strong verbal and written communication skills - French and English.
- Attention to detail and extensive problem analysis and resolution capacity
- Highly driven, autonomous, resilient and team player with a strong work ethic
- Being proactive in determining priorities and managing multiple deadlines
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice.
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact KPMG's Employee Relations Service team for support at email: email@example.com
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778 Option 3.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org
Accounting Banking, Finance and Insurance