Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Enjoy My Benefit Dollars - a flexible benefit to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being.
Experience a firm where wellness matters.
Are you bilingual, do you have an interest in risk management? Apply below!
What will your typical day look like?
You will assess the completeness and accuracy of holdings, financial relationships and transactions entered into the Firm's electronic monitoring system - Global Independence Monitoring System (GIMS), as well as:
- Generating reports from GIMS
- Comparing individual's broker statements to entries in their GIMS account
- Communicating with the individuals being audited if further information is required
- Learning about the investment marketplace in Canada and conducting research, e.g., on new investment products, as required
- Summarizing findings and suggesting best practices to improve an individual's compliance
- Participating in project work for the benefit of the overall group
- Becoming a key resource for all our professionals by responding to their queries on independence and helping them understand how the rules and policies directly impact them
About the team
As an Analyst in our Quality & Risk Management team, a part of Deloitte's National Office, you will play a pivotal role in assisting the firm with ensuring the financial independence of all of our people across Canada. This role will give you an opportunity to gain in depth knowledge regarding certain Canadian and International Regulatory Rules and Deloitte policies with which Deloitte and all of our people must be in compliance.
You will be a part of a team that is responsible for conducting audits and assessing compliance with the Regulatory Rules and Firm Independence Policies. Your work will also provide you with opportunities to enhance and improve Deloitte's internal monitoring processes.
Enough about us, let's talk about you
- Ability to communicate (verbally and written) in French is a requirement
- University or Community College graduate, ideally with a financial or business related degree/diploma; Strong business acumen with solid analytical skills and conceptual thinking
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Strong commitment to professional and client service excellence with the ability to build solid relationships
- Advanced IT skills in Excel and experience with MS Office are required
*Please note, when applying we require to have your resume prepared both in English and in French*Why Deloitte?
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having a diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Apply now × Apply for Job
Enter your email to apply
Manufacturing and Production