Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview
What does TD Data & Analytics stand for? For starters, we believe in visionary leadership and insights. We believe in using every resource at our disposal to better serve our clients, and this includes our vast data.
The Business Intelligence group delves into our data, past and present, to develop crucial metrics and reporting functionality that better informs and optimizes key businesses decisions across the organization.
This is the team building the tools, reports, dashboards, cubes and scorecards that deliver and process vital data to business partners across the enterprise.
Joining us in Business Intelligence & Reporting is an opportunity to advance and deepen your career and to help TD serve its customers in a way we never have before. Job Description
Looking for a role where career opportunity and growth keeps pace with your own initiative and growing knowledge in business intelligence?
In this role, you will work with a focused, specialized team to provide specialized guidance, reports and insights to business leaders and other enterprise partners. As data's role in providing world-class products and services to our customers grows, we'll look to your specialized knowledge in the development, adoption and ongoing evolution of the best reporting and business intelligence capabilities. As an experienced Analyst, you can own your space, dig in and play a key role in ground-breaking projects that are helping to shape data & analytics and take TD into the future of banking. As an Analyst III, Business Intelligence & Reporting Analyst, you will:
Requirements What can you bring to TD?
- Produce specialized reporting packages, dashboards and scorecards for businesses, with focus on the following functions: to understand objectives and deliver insights and commentary that can inform and shape product design and development, customer engagement, account management and business decision-making,
- Own the implementation of initiatives in support of overall business/function strategy
- Conduct analysis to provide enhanced BI to inform management leadership team
- Create complex and comprehensive BI reporting packages and dashboards utilizing data infrastructure, localized datamarts and external data sources
- Validate the quality and integrity of the data included in the Reporting Packages and Dashboards
- Develop important and insightful commentary/insights on new and existing reporting packages.
- Work with business partners to understand business objectives and develop valuable reporting and ad-hoc data extracts
- Understand business drivers, definitions and metrics in order to interpret findings, take action and provide relevant direction
- Lead the development and implementation of portfolio reporting (e.g. acquisition, attrition, portfolio growth, profitability, etc.)
- Provide (and may develop) complex reporting, analysis, and assessments at the functional or enterprise level
- Demonstrate your professional experience to provide specialized guidance/assistance to function supported
- Employ good understanding of reporting and BI tools, platforms, and techniques as well as strong knowledge of various data sources (and ability to connect to multiple data sources and systems relevant to the business unit supported)
- Connect and query data or obtain the data and prepare summaries and reports
- Focus on short to medium-term (weekly-monthly), non-routine specialized/ complex issues and/or raised issues and other matters
- Independently perform tasks end to end
Share your most relevant experience, credentials and knowledge for this role, as well as these essential requirements and attributes:
Flexible Work Options
- Undergraduate degree or technical certificate
- Three (3) or more years relevant experience
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.