Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview
TD Private Wealth Management takes a sophisticated and holistic goals discovery approach to wealth planning and protection to provide highly personalized advice, solutions and service to clients. Private Trust
builds dynamic and long-lasting relationships with high net worth clients. Our highly integrated core team and other wealth partners work seamlessly together as ONE TD to help clients manage, preserve or transfer wealth according to the client's wishes for future generations.Job Description
Do you excel in providing administrative accuracy and seamless service delivery to both client and client Trust Officers? Are you ready to build knowledge and capability that can lead into a Trust Officer role? If so, then the opportunity of Associate Trust Officer
In this role, you will assist in the management of the administration of estate, trust and agency accounts. You will work directly with our highly valued Private Trust clients while supporting and shadowing the Trust Officers.
In addition, you will:
- Lead a select group of estates, trusts and agency accounts as well as guide clients in the development of estate plans
- Handle relationships involving established client accounts including with beneficiaries and co-trustees
- Shadow and participate in mentoring sessions with seasoned Private Trust Officers and their clients
- Develop client profiles to identify, anticipate and serve the needs of clients
- Offer optimal client experience through strong and sustainable client contact routines and when appropriate, value-add referrals for clients to deepen client-Private Trust relationships
- Execute on moderately complex account management; investigate and analyze alternative solutions
- Stay ahead of emerging issues, trends and evolving regulatory requirements; participate fully as member of the team and provide thought leadership
- Undergraduate degree and/or minimum 2 years of industry experience
- Deep knowledge in a field of specialty, working knowledge in broader areas and appetite and potential to advance into Trust Officer role
- Working toward fulfillment of Canadian Securities Course (CSC)
- Working toward completion of Trust and Estate Practitioner (TEP) is an asset
- Strong communications skills with ability to work collaboratively, confidentially and independently, follow instructions/direction and build relations
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Management and Executive