What is the opportunity?
As an integral member of the Wealth Management Services (WMS) team, you will support the RBC Wealth Management sales force in Canada in differentiating the client experience by providing clients with a consolidated reporting portfolio summary. This involves being the technical expert of the NDEX software tool. Technical expertise includes integrating accounting and tax planning recommendations into the coaching conversation with advisors. Note that this role is a software focus and not a technology support position. In this role, you will provide solutions that allow the branch teams to become more efficient, leverage the right resources to identify opportunities and provide service excellence. You will also contribute to excellence in the WMS identified areas of focus including portfolio management, wealth management, and client experience.What will you do?
- Validate the accuracy of the reports upon delivery by ensuring position and book costs are exact based on the information provided, investigating any discrepancies and taking appropriate action as required
- Identify appropriate solutions to product and business challenges and manage the implementation of enhancements to existing programs
- Provide support to RBC's growing demand of consolidated portfolio review
- Maintain internal websites related to consolidated portfolio review
- Technical expert integrating financial advice and planning recommendations into the coaching conversations with the sales force, developing strong internal and external networks
- Monitor and track contacts with service partners
- Address any processing gaps that could streamline operations
- Assist with routine administrative activities including departmental reporting information collection, vendor relationships, and billingWhat do you need to succeed?Must-have
- Post-secondary education
- Be a highly organized, service-oriented person with good attention to detail and ability to work well in a team environment by demonstrating solid interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and French
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (particularly Excel) and Adobe
- Drive, ambition, focus, and ability to multi-taskNice-to-have
- Understanding of portfolio management, wealth management, and accounting
- Accounting or bookkeeping experience
- IQPF or Canadian Securities Course
- Knowledge and understanding of the Canadian taxation systemWhat's in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation, commissions, and stock where applicable
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Opportunities to take on progressively greater accountabilitiesJoin our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers .JOB SUMMARY City:
1 Place Ville Marie Work Hours/Week:
37.5 Work Environment:
Office Employment Type:
Permanent Career Level:
Experienced Hire/Professional Pay Type:
Salary + Variable Bonus Required Travel (%):
N/A People Manager:
No Application Deadline:
Wealth Management Req ID:
Accounting Banking, Finance and Insurance