Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview
TD Asset Management (TDAM) is a member of TD Bank Financial Group and is one of Canada's largest investment management firms. As of December 30, 2020, TDAM and its affiliates manage over $407 billion in assets on behalf of pension, insurance, endowment/foundation and corporate clients, as well as high-net worth clients and retail mutual funds, across both active fundamental and quantitative-based solutions. On the retail investment side, TDAM is the third largest mutual fund company in Canada and manages assets on behalf of more than 1.9 million investors and offers one of the most broadly diversified fund families in Canada. A cornerstone of TDAM's success has been the ability to partner with its clients to develop customized solutions that meet their evolving needs and objectives.Job Description
- Creates (writes, edits, and proofreads) high-quality copy and strategic messaging in support of content marketing initiatives and campaigns (for example new product or strategy presentations).
- Manages the input, research, development and approval process for various event/presentation materials.
- Develops messaging storyboard and content outline for presentation materials, ensuring alignment with TDAM's specific business goals and TDBG's brand strategy.
- Collaborate with internal partners to produce high quality marketing and client servicing presentation materials within tight timelines
- Display ownership over sales support material content and effectively communicate content preference to stakeholders to ensure clear, informative and added-value messaging
- Respond to routine and ad hoc requests while meeting service level agreements and ensuring quality control and accuracy of outgoing material
- Exhibit strong time management and organizational skills understanding what deliverables to prioritize and re-prioritize as additional tasks are received
- Adhere to sales support best practices to ensure that materials produced are consistent across the team
- Proactively seek opportunities to add value to existing sales support materials
- Identify opportunities to create efficiencies and lead projects to streamline/standardize processes
- Support, as required, for other client/sales activities at different stages of the pipeline
- 5+ years' communications and support role/marketing experience required, preferably in financial services.
- Excellent writing skills for investment audiences (institutional, asset management, or capital markets preferred).
- Ability to effectively translate complex information into clear messages for target audiences.
- Solid interpersonal and relationship management skills.
- Exhibits strong time management and organizational skills with attention to detail and quality control.
- Ability to manage multiple objectives simultaneously.
- Advanced user in MS PowerPoint and Excel (including pivot tables); High proficiency in MS Word and Outlook, with ability to learn complex internal proprietary software programs;
- Understanding of brand and design principles.
- Fully bilingual (French and English) preferred and exhibit strong interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written) considered an asset.
- Be a high energy, results oriented individual with a commitment to providing an exceptional level of service and a reputation for "getting things done";
- Exhibit strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills to solve sometimes unstructured and complex issues independently;
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Management and Executive