Requisition ID: 162893
Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture. What you will be doing:
We are looking for an Associate Private Banker with passion for providing customer service excellence. You will contribute to developing relationships through sound advice and administration of assigned accounts, delivering exceptional personal service. Responsible for day-to-day management of retail and small business solutions and deepening client relationships.Is this role right for you:
Do you have the skills to enable you to be successful in this role? We would love to work with you if you have:
- Assist in the effective management of client relationships and provide the highest quality customer service
- Be a subject matter expert developing a full knowledge and understanding of Bank products and services, and an awareness of competitor products and services
- Assist in client onboarding and recommending retail solutions
- Be alert for opportunities to expand existing client and prospect relationships
- Participate in credit management of the units portfolio and manage a designated portfolio of less complex credits
- Assist in supporting effective operation of the Private Banking Unit complying with regulatory requirements as part of the service process
What's in it for you?
- Thorough knowledge of Retail Bank products, systems and services as well as a detailed understanding of commercial and retail credit principles
- A good understanding of tax, estate and financial planning and investment vehicles
- Ability to identify client needs and provide tailored recommendations
- Customer centricity & passion to make a significant impact on the lives of our customers and our communities
- Ability to engage comfortably with affluent and influential clientele in both a business and social context, demonstrating an ability to display a high degree of poise and professionalism at all times
- University or community college degree
- Willingness to go above & beyond and exceed customers expectations
- Consultative customer engagement style with the ability to build trust
- Ability to balance multiple and often conflicting priorities
- Desire to work in a dynamic fast paced environment
- Achievement of the financial planning proficiency standard in the province in which you work, unless working in Quebec. Associate Private Banker working in Quebec is required to have completed the ICB Diploma in Personal Finance.
- Bilingual in English and French.
- An inclusive and collaborative working environment in a high performing team that encourages curiosity, creative thinking and celebrates success.
- Opportunity to make a significant impact to the customer & team, while developing your business & relationship management skills to continue a rewarding path in Private Banking
- Gain technical, practical & specialised knowledge learning from successful private bankers & leaders
- Be a part of and contribute to a winning team
Location(s): Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here . Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted. Job Segment:
Bank, Banking, Investment Banking, Relationship Manager, Technical Support, Finance, Customer Service, Technology
Banking, Finance and Insurance