What is the opportunity?
RBC Capital Markets' Global Investment Banking division is seeking energetic, bright and talented individuals to join as an Analyst in their Montreal team. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work alongside industry-leading experts in an entrepreneurial, growth-focused environment with strong deal flow across many different sectors. RBC Capital Markets is a part of the Royal Bank of Canada, one of the largest providers of financial services in the world. RBC ranks among the top five banks in North America by market capitalization and has one of the highest credit ratings of any financial institution in the world. What will you do?
What do you need to succeed?Must Have:
- Contribute towards the analysis, placement and completion of public and private debt and equity financings, mergers and acquisitions and other financial advisory assignments
- Provide underwriting of equity and debt capital, and strategic advisory services for leading corporations and institutions throughout North America and around the world
- Completed an undergraduate or a graduate degree program in Finance, Accounting, Engineering or a Quantitative field from a leading university
- Enrolment in, or completion of, the CFA or a CPA designation, or other professional designations is considered an asset
- 3+ years of Investment Banking, Equity Research, M&A transaction, Accounting or Corporate Development experience for a publically-listed company, or Private Investment Experience
- Strong financial modeling/valuation and analytical skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with ability to communicate concepts and ideas concisely and defend their validity Leadership qualities
- Bi-Lingual in French and English
What's in it for you?
- Must demonstrate a desire to learn and an eagerness to make a meaningful contribution to the team environment at RBC Capital Markets
- Ability to take initiative and desire to play a key role as team member in a fast-paced and challenging work environment
- Track record of outstanding academic achievement and professional experience
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- Opportunity to join RBC Capital Markets, Canada's leading Global Investment Bank
- RBC ranks among the top five banks in North America by market capitalization and has one of the highest credit ratings of any financial institution in the world
Royal Bank of Canada is Canada's largest bank, and one of the largest banks in the world, based on market capitalization. We are one of North America's leading diversified financial services companies, and provide personal and commercial banking, wealth management, insurance, investor services and capital markets products and services on a global basis. We have over 80,000 full- and part-time employees who serve more than 16 million personal, business, public sector and institutional clients through offices in Canada, the U.S. and 37 other countries. For more information, please visit rbc.com .Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
RBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.JOB SUMMARY City:
1 Place Ville MarieWork Hours/Week:
Experienced Hire/ProfessionalPay Type:
CM - Associate Required Travel(%):
Accounting Banking, Finance and Insurance