129 rue St-Jacques O
Job Family Group:
Customer Shared ServicesPermanent position, part-time position (training period will be full-time)Schedule:
candidates must be fully available from Monday to Friday from 11am to 7pm.Location
: 129 St.Jacques W., MontrealMandate:
The Estate Support role in the CoE is accountable for providing support to the Estate Specialists, customers, and branch employees in the completion of highly complex Estate and Deceased cases. The Estate Support acts as the primary contact to support Estate Specialist in completing any required admin tasks, to respond to branch employees' queries, to work with BMO partners to understand BFG estate holdings, and to make outbound calls to customers to request additional documentation and information in a timely and professional manner. In aligning with the CoE mandate, this role ensures an exceptional customer experience and enhances branch employee experience.Key Accountabilities: Services and Support
- Act as the primary contact to support Estate Specialist in completing any required administrative tasks for Estate and Deceased cases per the Bank policies and procedures
- Work collaboratively with assigned Estate Specialist, ensuring a common understanding for what admin tasks are required for each customer case
- Complete administrative tasks per the Bank policies and procedures including fax copy of death certificate to credit bureau, cancel overdraft protection, close deceased customer account, place holds on investment accounts, etc.
- Provide cross functional support to branch employees including handle inbound/outbound calls and respond to queries from branch employees related to complex processes
- Manage cases with a case-centric operation; provide case status report to Estate Specialist on a regular basis and respond to queries from Estate Specialist
- In depth knowledge of Estate and Deceased topic (730-15) and maintain current knowledge of all Bank Policies and ProceduresCustomer Support
- Outbound Calls - The Estate Support completes outbound calling to customer in requesting information, documents under the direction of Estate Specialist
- Interpret customer requirements and communicate clearly, while ensuring an excellent customer experience by communication with the internal team, and/or ensure and appropriately transfer to the responsible department when required Organizational Accountability
- Report dashboard data to CoE Manager including # of active cases, # of closed cases, # of referral, etc. on a weekly / daily basisOperational Effectiveness
- Ability to navigate multiple computer and technology systems to complete admin tasks (Customer Connect, Scanning, etc.)
- Follow up on inquiries and service requests; strong attention to detail and accuracy of all documentation
- Participate and make suggestions on process improvements that will improve the team and customer experienceKnowledge:
- Previous experience (branch and/or Contact Centre), minimum 2 years
- In-depth knowledge of BMO Estate and Deceased topic (730-15) in policies and procedures will be an asset
- Broad knowledge and understanding of BMO products and services
We're here to help
- Empathy and sensitivity, passion for helping customers and ability to assess customer needs, role model customer service expectations
- Detail orientated
- Strong communication skills
- Proven ability to provide exceptional customer experience
- Case management / workflow management
- Solid computer and multi-tasking skills
- Effectively cope with change and deal with ambiguity
- Risk Management and Compliance
- Team player
- Ability to work independently under limited supervision
- English and French, other language skills as assets
At BMO we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one - for yourself and our customers. We'll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we'll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://jobs.bmo.com/ca/en .
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other's differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
Banking, Finance and Insurance Sales and Marketing