129 rue St-Jacques O
Job Family Group:
Retail Banking Sales & ServiceTemporaryposition (12 month contract)Schedule:
37.5h per week, Monday to Friday, between 8am and 8pmLocation
: 129 St-Jacques W., Montreal
Understands customer needs and provides credit and lending-related sales and service to BMO customers or prospects. Advises customers on lending/credit card strategies and products that meet their objectives. Fulfills sales and service activities for the customer in accordance with approved procedures. Identifies and makes referrals to other business groups.
- Probes to understand customer needs and provides advice related to personal banking and credit card strategies in the best interests of the customer.
- Manages all transactional outcomes of customer calls or defers to appropriate internal business groups.
- Escalates complex or unresolved customer situations to managers as required.
- Performs any required documentation to ensure customer's requests are accurately processed.
- Maintains current knowledge of personal banking and credit card industries, practices, and trends and integrates into customer conversations in a professional manner.
- May research and investigate credit card applications, following established processes.
- Handles incoming calls in an informed, professional, and efficient manner.
- Stays abreast of consumer needs, industry trends, best practices, and the regulatory environment as it relates to the products and services provided.
- Integrates marketing promotions and programs into customer conversations, where appropriate.
- Maintains the confidentiality of customer and Bank information.
- Identifies and reports suspicious patterns of activity that are suspected to be related to money laundering.
- Adheres to regulatory and compliance requirements, including Anti-Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing reporting requirements, Financial Consumer Agency of Canada (FCAC) consumer provision requirements and Privacy Act provisions.
- Makes credit decisions / recommendations in accordance with sound credit-granting principles and in compliance with Bank Policy & Procedures.
- Uses authorized credit qualifications as needed to fulfill customer requests.
- Organizes work information to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Completes standardized tasks under supervision.
- Performs initial problem solving within given rules/limits & escalates when required.
- Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned as needed.
We're here to help
- High school diploma or equivalent work experience.
- Knowledge of credit card products.
- Knowledge of competitive marketplace and trends in product offerings.
- Knowledge of contact centre operational processes and policies.
- Knowledge of call centre technology..
- Basic knowledge learned on the job.
- Verbal & written communication skills - Basic (in business environment).
- Bilingual French/English.
- Organization skills - Basic (in business environment).
- Collaboration & team skills - Basic (in business environment).
At BMO we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one - for yourself and our customers. We'll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we'll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://jobs.bmo.com/ca/en .
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other's differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
Banking, Finance and Insurance Sales and Marketing