Numéro de la demande:
150683 Centre de coûts:
MD Management Limited Programme de référence des employés - Récompense potentielle:
Nous nous engageons à investir dans nos employés et à vous aider à poursuivre votre carrière à la Banque Scotia.
Imagine an environment that encourages you to bring your best self to work every day. A company committed to your personal development and career aspirations. An employer who not only respects your requirement for life/work flexibility, but also endorses it. A place where diversity and inclusion and a commitment to employee health and wellbeing are part of the corporate DNA. A job that is more than a job - allowing you to make a meaningful contribution to the welfare of some of the hardest working Canadians we know - physicians. If not only what you do but who you do it for matters, consider this opportunity to join our exceptional team of professionals committed to making a difference to those on the front lines of Canadian healthcare. How You Will Contribute:
Reporting to the Manager, Regional Administration, as a Client Service Associate, you will be responsible for providing administrative and operational support, both in-office and virtually,
to assist Financial Consultants & Portfolio Managers in maintaining high standards of service for all MD clients.
- You will provide service and sales support to Financial Consultants and Portfolio Managers, responding effectively to all inquiries from current and prospective clients concerning MD products and services, and facilitating contact and opportunity management.
- You will be accountable for the preparation and processing of client documentation, preparing correspondence to clients and third parties, and inputting transaction requests as directed by Advisors and Portfolio managers.
- You will maintain a follow-up system for inquiries, complaints and problem resolution, ensuring that established MD service standards are being met in a timely matter.
- You will e stablish and maintain a plan to ensure all existing clients are contacted regularly and paperwork required for meetings is prepared in advance.
- You will play an important role in booking on-site and virtual client meetings, preparing files, sending meeting reminders, responding to time-sensitive requests from Advisors during client meetings, preparing correspondence and ensuring a quick and efficient response to all inquiries from current and prospective clients regarding MD products and services.
- You will process documentation related to new accounts and trade requests, input transaction requests as required, confirming all regulatory requirements are adhered to.
- You will use your knowledge of MD's products & services to identify opportunities, anticipate client needs, and partner with other lines of business to arrange mutually beneficial client contact strategies.
What MD Expects of You:
- You'll support and participate in the research and resolution of a variety of complex client concerns as well as contributing to special projects, as required.
- You will be responsible for adherence to professional standards, including policies, procedures and best practices and professional codes of conduct related to client engagement, taking Scotiabank's risk appetite and culture into consideration relative to day to day activities and decisions.
- You will ensure that monthly compliance-related tasks, such as compliance reporting logs and following up on non-compliant paperwork, are completed efficiently.
- You will liaise with Accountants and third parties to provide tax documents or statements as requested.
- General office duties, including reception coverage as required.
The Must Haves:
- A commitment to an exceptional client experience - using your ability to quickly and clearly understand the client's perspective, you will provide timely and accurate responses to a myriad of queries.
- A sense of urgency - what's important to the client is equally important to you. You thrive on getting things done and done well.
- The flexibility to work independently and as part of a broader team.
- You embrace change - thriving in a diverse environment of ever-changing and competing priorities.
- A dedication to organizational efficiency - maintaining a strong attention to detail coupled with the ability to follow up and follow through in a results-oriented fashion
- College diploma or university degree in business, commerce or equivalent
- Demonstrated knowledge of the financial services industry and rules regarding estates, trusts, RESPs, RRSPs/RRIFs, TFSAs, mutual funds and other investment products
- IIROC licensed (IR) or the willingness to become licensed within 12 months of hire.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Working knowledge of CRM2
- We are big proponents of life-work integration and provide the flexibility and tools to achieve such.
- We believe an inclusive and diverse work environment makes for happy and productive employees.
- We recognize the importance of well-being and offer programs and benefits to support and sustain the mental and physical health of our employees and their families.
- We know that financial security is important to you and we're here to help - competitive salaries and incentive programs, a defined contribution pension plan and an employee share option purchase program.
- We realize time away to recharge is a non-negotiable - we offer a generous paid time off program in which the benefits increase along with your tenure with MD. Our team environment ensures you're able to take time off without worrying about your clients.
- We understand that cost-effective banking solutions mean more money in your pocket - through our partnership with Scotia, we offer a variety of preferred banking, credit card, mortgage and home/auto insurance options and discounts.
- We love discounts. Through the WorkPerks program, as an employee of MD you'll have access to thousands of discounts with various vendors across Canada.
Emplacement(s): Canada : Québec : Montreal
La Banque Scotia compte parmi les chefs de file du secteur bancaire au Canada et des fournisseurs de services financiers dans les Amériques. Nous sommes là pour l'avenir de tous. Nous contribuons à la réussite de nos clients, de leur famille et de leur collectivité en offrant des conseils et une vaste gamme de produits et de services, dont des services bancaires aux particuliers, aux entreprises et aux sociétés, des services bancaires privés, d'investissement et de gestion de patrimoine ainsi que des services liés aux marchés des capitaux.
Nous valorisons les compétences et les expériences uniques que chacun apporte à la Banque et nous nous engageons à offrir un environnement inclusif et accessible pour tous. Si vous avez besoin de mesures d'adaptation durant le processus de recrutement et de sélection (p. ex. un lieu d'entrevue accessible, des documents dans un autre format, un interprète de la langue des signes ou une technologie d'assistance), veuillez en informer notre équipe de recrutement. Pour obtenir du soutien technique, cliquez ici . Les candidats doivent postuler directement en ligne. Nous remercions tous les candidats de leur intérêt pour la Banque Scotia; cependant, nous communiquerons uniquement avec les personnes retenues pour une entrevue.Segment de l'offre d'emploi:
Financial, Developer, Law, Administrative Assistant, Web Design, Finance, Technology, Legal, Administrative, Creative
Banking, Finance and Insurance Information Technology