Are you looking for something more than just a job? Are you looking for a community, a partnership, a team, and an opportunity to learn and grow in your career?
As one of world's leading, and fastest-growing home furnishing retailers, we know what it takes to build a satisfying career.The Role:
As the Assistant Store Manager, you will assist the store management team in instilling the company values and customer promises within your team and in the store through modeling, coaching, and providing high quality instruction. You will also assist with the implementation of a sales and merchandising plan and promote a highly engaged team culture.
Other duties include:
What this role brings to you:
- Assisting with loss prevention processes in the store including participation in prevention strategies and investigations
- Assisting with store stock management, merchandising, and pricing to maximize sales of your categories
- Delivering and meeting sales budgets and goals in your Department
What you bring to the role:
- The possibility of being part of a dynamic team and culture
- The opportunity to have a rewarding career with various prospects for career advancement across different functions and teams
- A great benefit package for full-time colleagues (including medical, vision and dental)
- An amazing colleague discount on all JYSK products
- A dynamic and positive personality with strong leadership skills
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment where priorities change
- Flexibility to work various shifts including evenings and weekends as required
- 2 years experience in retail management and customer service
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, come join JYSK and experience it for yourself!
JYSK Canada is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage all candidates to apply. Our company values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive culture where Colleagues can fully develop and utilize their talents and strengths. We consider all applications on the basis of the position requirements, and we do so without regard to any unrelated factor and/or characteristic. Reasonable accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the hiring process.
Sales and Marketing