Permanent Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Montreal About Deloitte - Asset Factory
The Deloitte Asset Factory
team is a dedicated set of professionals focused on accelerating customer outcomes by combining innovative products, solutions, and integrated services.
It is constructed of market-ready products and solutions, commercial-grade technology assets, and a diverse ecosystem of specialized services and capabilities. Built through decades of experience delivering world-class service and results, more than 10 Deloitte Asset Factory products and solutions are helping to accelerate time to outcome and create sustainable value across industries and functions.
Are you looking for an organization with startup spirit or enterprise strength? Now you can have both! We are looking for talented individuals with an innovative mindset and technical skillset to join our growing team.Work You'll Do:
The Product Manager will play a critical role in helping to define and update a product strategy for our products. You will help describe the products in detail, work with services teams on comprehensive specification and implementation, work with the marketing team on launch and customer adoption, manage early customer programs, and work with development teams on user interface, architecture, and integration with other products in the portfolio. Key responsabilities:
- Know customer needs through industry research and market information
- Perform competitor analysis
- Develop and manage offering roadmap
- Define product requirements and participate in UX, UI and technical design sessions
- Support development teams
- Define integrated testing strategies and lead integrated testing
- Produce product documentation: Implementation guides, user guides and training material
- Develop and deliver internal training
- Support sales pursuits by working with offering lead to create sales collateral, consulting for RFIs and RFPs and input for orals demos
- Support implementation teams by providing product knowledge
- Manage and mentor junior team members through coaching
- Continue professional and technical education, attending industry conferences and Deloitte events.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Business, Marketing or equivalent field. MBA a plus.
- 6-8 years of demonstrated success in fast-paced product management role for software, analytics and/or SaaS-based products.
- Business analysis skills, including critical thinking and business process management
- Change management, training skills and people management skills
- Strong understanding of the software development lifecycle and ability to apply an Agile Methodology
- Industry knowledge in Health care (specifically cancer screening ) or public sector is an advantage
- Knowledge of Salesforce is required for working with some of our products and solutions
- Experience working with Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Willingness to travel.
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make a greater impact than you ever thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and drive our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, and lead.
At Deloitte, we understand that everyone, and their career goals, are different. As a firm, we help create the conditions and opportunities that will enable our people to thrive - both professionally and personally. We do this by making three commitments to our people:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to work how you want, and we have innovative spaces and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Apply now and let us show you how to push your career to the next level at Deloitte. The One Firm. For You.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants' needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
Apply now × Apply for Job
Enter your email to apply