Permanent Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness. Are you passionate about data and technology solutions, driven to learn about them and keep up with the market evolution, while working remotely with colleagues and clients? If you answered yes, then we have an opportunity waiting for you!What will your typical day look like?
As an Anaplan Developer
based in our Montreal Canadian Delivery Centre (CDC) within our Omnia AI group, you will be part of a dedicated technical team that delivers solutions to our clients. You will play an active role to implement innovative performance management solutions for our clients, to support enterprise-wide decision-making, improve finance operations, and create impact within their organization.
Specifically, you will:
About the team Deloitte Omnia, Deloitte's Artificial Intelligence practice
- Engage in a variety of hands-on development tasks of Anaplan solutions, testing and training
- Work with a team of professionals to consult with clients to understand business challenges
- Identify business requirements and design and prototype solutions
is comprised of specialized experts with hands-on experience, and cutting-edge information assets that facilitate successful Artificial Intelligence (AI) transformations. We develop AI-enabled solutions to address all aspects of a client's transformative journey with disciplined focus on business outcomes.
Our Canadian Delivery Centre (CDC)
team within our Omnia AI group is based out of Montreal and helps multiple clients replace, upgrade or maintain their information systems. We deliver a breadth of solutions to solve our clients most challenging business problems. Our teams deliver "Big Data", Robotic Processing Automation, Digital Content, Data Integration, and Analytical Solutions. Each one of these solutions leverages a different mix of new technologies to achieve a business outcome.
Enough about us, let's talk about you
- Leading methods and tools
- Top professionals to coach and develop you
- An open mind for new ideas
- Opportunities to work with leading Canadian and global companies
- Partnerships with top software providers
- A dynamic and energetic workplace
You are someone with:
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to work fluently in English
- A college or university degree, with 1-3 years of experience in a relevant field (Computer Science is preferred, but not mandatory) and comfortable with MS Office Suite (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project)
- 1+ years hands-on experience building models with Anaplan
- Strong level Microsoft Excel and data manipulation skills
- Functional knowledge around financial systems and processes
If you believe you have what it takes to be a successful member of our team please apply now. We know your career is important to you and it's important to us, too. This role is just the first step of a highly successful career we can help you build. The time is right for you to join Deloitte. Get your career off to great start. What impact will you make?Why Deloitte?
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having a diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.